X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ranks

Crabs rank plz! No pics up yet but full fpu and cab installed
    Current Mods:
    Lighting: DDM Tuning 55w 6000k low beams, 35w fogs, SuperbrightLEDs.com LED red Map and Dome lights, LED Tail light bulbs W/ triple flash
    Interior: 21 Piece upholstery covers: seats, headrests, steering wheel, seat belt covers, floor mats, all in black with red accents.... 2008 Radio W/ Aux input
    Sound: Dual 12 inch pioneer tsw-304R Subwoofers in individual 3/4 inch HDF Vented Boxes, RCA Hi-Lo converter with 12v remote source, Kole Audio 600Wx2 Amp
    Exterior: Gloss Black Painted trim W/ a custom red touch ( grill rings, window trim), Contrast Cut Painted 18" rims (Stock rim painted)
    Performance: CRAB CAB with FPU, Resonator Replaced with Glasspack, Max Advanced Brakes Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors + ceramic pads
    Repair: Replace F40 Transmission in August 2013, Replaced shifter cable assembly, Flex Pipe Replaced April 2014

To Come!: Tints (Ct legal limit), Remove intake resonator, NGK laser iridium spark plugs

Comment

I'm curious about the ranks. Exactly how many are there? I think I've counted around 40+ lol. By the way, I'm in the Marines, do I get the vet one?
      Time to nut up or shut up

My progression thus far

Comment

Vet is for when you get out...
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Lampoon do I get the military and decepticon ranks? And racingline stb will be installed by end of week!
          Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

you got it!

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
              Vet is for when you get out...
              I didn't realize you had a separate military one (I should have figured lol) Thanks!
              Time to nut up or shut up

My progression thus far

Comment

Can I get an autobot rank? And you should make a rank for lowered rides. Make it say "lowered" lol I thnk that would be cool. Just a suggestion.
                GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
                2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

Sponsor Members can get a custom rank outside the Vendor & general ones....

MODS:

Comment

Hi Robert, I would like to ask you that when you find time could you put a Vetteran and Military Rank for me please? Also, ever thought about on the Vet Rank, to have an x and a number stating however many tours the person did. I did 3 as an Armor Crewman in the Army's M1A2 SEP Main Battle Tank. So mine would be: MILITARY x3. I plan on saving up to give you money to support and become a paying sponsor. I want to get to level 3. Wouldn't that be $40 For the first and then like 40 again or whatever we can pay? I want to give 40 for every level.

Comment

I almost forgot to ask, do you have any new ranks to add? Maybe a brembo rank? I love the idea of a rank for lowered G6s. I would pay for that. Plus it would be cool if I could get my member rank in purple. I'll pay again for that.

Comment

Thank you soooooooo very much Robert! It looks so good! I have the ARMY to thank for my 3 tours to Iraq when I was in as an Armor Crewman on the M1A2 SEP Main Battle Tank. Thanks to the ARMY I was able to get these ranks from you.

Comment

Can't see all the ranks on Roberts photobucket. Still password protected.

Comment

Can i get the crabs ranks also can you reply to my PM lampoon?

Comment

Robert, whenever you are not busy, I would love to see a list of what the ranks look like. Unless some other moderator or admin has that list? I know you are busy, so no rush. I thank you for all the site upkeep and help!

Comment

Originally posted by Siloge View Post
                                Can i get the crabs ranks also can you reply to my PM lampoon?
                                Sure....
                                Had an extremely busy weekend and didnt have a chance to swing by.

IM ON IT!!

As for my horde of secrets ranks....Quit trying to break into my vault!!

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                                X