• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Features

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    This weekend is gonna be fun......

so did you have your fun???

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Yea..... but I'm waiting on Kyle to change some settings for me.....
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

thats good
        glad to hear it

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Yea..... but I'm waiting on Kyle to change some settings for me.....
          Do what now?
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

yea whats gettin changed?

My progression thread
            Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
            Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
            In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
            Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
            Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610
              We r gonna IP block everyone from Michigan!!
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                WI too
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                  I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

My progression thread
                    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                      WI too

fine see if i ever look any vehicle info up for you again

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                        I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I'm lovin' all the new smileys.

Comment

It was pointed out a few of the smiles were not working recently. There seems to be a big present where smileys will only show up if I have them put on the main Post Reply screen... and they will not show up if I assign them to be just on the "View More Smiles" option.....

I googled it and apparently many other forums with phpBB 3.0.6 has TONS of problems with smiles since they added a feature where smiles can be disabled for some users and it had adverse effects.. Next upgrade it will work again and we will have a view more smiles thing. I only kept some off the main page to keep the page load time down for mobile users.. but with the mobile style now I see no reason why not to have them all.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

is it a new feature to show posts instead of topic sections when clicking on the area link?

for example go from this thread, and click news & announcements. it use to take you back to all the topic sections, now it just shows threads

Comment

Working...
                                X