• Re: Lowered Rides...Pics w/ reviews.

Originally posted by Yelsew View Post
    Place of Purchase: Megan Racing
    Brand: Megan Racing
    Front Lower height: around 6 Inches?
    Back Lower height: Slammed
    Price: $800
    Camber affect: Not enough
    Short review: The Megan Racing coilovers for the Saab 9-3 ride amazing and look amazing. Totally worth every penny.
    How is the ride quality? Have you gone over 100 yet?

Just curious, because i want to do coils, but i do over 100 almost daily. and live in NY, so potholes are a daily thing....
    Mods: Racingline STB, Racingline grounding kit, Racingline MMI, Crabs Intake O3 w/ FPU, Redline Quicklift PLUS, Front R1Concepts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads, BMD Adjustable Endlinks, H&R Sport Lowering springs, WAMS 93 Octane ECM Tune

Appearance Mods: Eagle Eye Projector Headlights (Black), Dart Carbon Fiber Overlays, Full Debadge, Plastidipped Grill, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Red Interior LEDs

Comment

Zanesville
      We should meet up in the summer
      Aura xr.
      Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Place of Purchase: Megan Racing
        Brand: Megan Racing
        Front Lower height: around 6 Inches?
        Back Lower height: Slammed
        Price: $800
        Camber affect: Not enough
        Short review: The Megan Racing coilovers for the Saab 9-3 ride amazing and look amazing. Totally worth every penny.
        About the same set up as me, Did you take out the rear green perchs out? I did so its all the way down in the rear i wish it would go more but thats it, im also on 20s going to 19s with spacer and hoping cade gets the rear adjustable arms made up this winter.
        Aura xr.
        Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzchop View Post
          About the same set up as me, Did you take out the rear green perchs out? I did so its all the way down in the rear i wish it would go more but thats it, im also on 20s going to 19s with spacer and hoping cade gets the rear adjustable arms made up this winter.
          Yeah, i have the backs all the way down and the perches removed. I think the car will look a lot better once on some 18x8s or so with low offset and spacers.
          sigpic
          My Babe:
          Megan Racing Coilovers, HID Low Beams (50K) and Yellow Fogs, Rear Roof Spoiler, OEM Body Kit, Work Emitz

To Come:
          Custom suspension for Excessive Negative Camber and MORE!

Comment

Originally posted by ckeelan2087 View Post
            How is the ride quality? Have you gone over 100 yet?

Just curious, because i want to do coils, but i do over 100 almost daily. and live in NY, so potholes are a daily thing....
            I have not gone over 75.. I don't speed or race i just like to ride low and drive slow. I'm sure it would handle just fine.. The ride quality is what you expect from a lowered car. Maybe a little better because of the brand.
            sigpic
            My Babe:
            Megan Racing Coilovers, HID Low Beams (50K) and Yellow Fogs, Rear Roof Spoiler, OEM Body Kit, Work Emitz

To Come:

Comment

Originally posted by theshibbykumquat View Post
              Wow, that's pretty low! What's your camber look like that low?
              Finally got another picture.

[IMG][/IMG]
              sigpic
              My Babe:

To Come:

Comment

Mmmm I like these cars slammed

Comment

car looks great. do want those coils....
                  Mods: Racingline STB, Racingline grounding kit, Racingline MMI, Crabs Intake O3 w/ FPU, Redline Quicklift PLUS, Front R1Concepts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads, BMD Adjustable Endlinks, H&R Sport Lowering springs, WAMS 93 Octane ECM Tune

Appearance Mods: Eagle Eye Projector Headlights (Black), Dart Carbon Fiber Overlays, Full Debadge, Plastidipped Grill, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Red Interior LEDs

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Now just get rid of those stock wheels and it will be complete!
                    GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
                    2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

I'm in the process of buying a set of Rotiforms or another 3-piece wheel. Then I'm buying the oem lip kit and it's scheduled for paint soon
                      sigpic
                      My Babe:

To Come:

Comment

Got the wheels on for a test fit.

sigpic
                        My Babe:

To Come:

Comment

Got the wheels on for a test fit.

Those wheels are sick...
                          Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Can't wait to see it with tires on the road

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm moving as fast as possible.
                              sigpic
                              My Babe:

To Come:

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                                nice!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Working...
                                X