Help Please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!!

Alright guys so im finally installing my Eibach Springs, I need a little help though. I was in the How to sections and was following one of the nice write ups one of you guys posted and i cannot figure out for the life of me how to get the middle nut off. I got the three smaller ones but i cant get the big one in the middle.

Thanks for the help guys!
    MODS: LED Tails, N-Take CAI, 19'' ASA Rims, Red Painted Calipers, Eibach Lowering Springs

Check Out my car! Car Domain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390193...g6-gt-sedan-4d

Re: Help Please!!!

deep socket set oughtta get it for you.

Comment

Air Gun with Short Bursts should take that off.

2007 G6 SE,3500VVT V6,35/20% tint, 8000K HID's, G5 GT Chrome Tailpipe Tip, Pioneer AVIC F7010BT,Infinity 9632CF 6X9's, Energy 6.5 Components, Tinted Plate Cover.

Comment

Plasma torch

Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Granite
          Air Gun with Short Bursts should take that off.

That's how I've done it! I wouldn't recommend taking the nut off till you've got the springs compressed and the entire strut removed from the car. Just saying, from the picture I'm getting the idea you're going to try to take that nut off as it's shown right now.
          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            Just saying, from the picture I'm getting the idea you're going to try to take that nut off as it's shown right now.

Yeah...don't do that.

Borrow a set of spring compressors from advance auto parts, remove the strut from the car set it on the ground, compress the spring and then remover the nut. Don't do this...
            [youtube:29cou8vb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQq0_xeg6g[/youtube:29cou8vb]
            sigpic
            Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Working...
            X