This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 3.6 ltr.

I'd say more than that. Instead of underdrive, what about just light weight pulleys?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

I've been looking, but to no avail. Where do ya'll get the headers for the 3.6? Or do I need to look harder lol
      - 07 GTP -
      K&N CAI
      Intake Resonator delete
      Eibach Pro-kit LS
      Mevotech Sway Bars
      10K HID Head lights
      Magnaflow
      18" Enkei Falcons
      245x45ZR Hankook Vent's

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
        I've been looking, but to no avail. Where do ya'll get the headers for the 3.6? Or do I need to look harder lol
        Talk to SexyG6, but I think that his were custom

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

i believe everyone got theirs from milzy motorsports i know they aren't a vendor but here's the link:

hit the search and type in: MMS Headers for 2007+ G6 LY7 3.6L Engines
          Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

um ya..........good luck getting those.......as far as i know there was only 5-7 sets ever made, i know there was talk of makeing 10 total counting the ppl that payed to have them designed and fabbed but idk if any extra set ever got made or not.......if you are able to get a set expect to spend $1k+

Comment

I will be selling my in about a year if your intrested???
              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone!

And I'm definitely interested in your headers. I'm already impatient, haha.
                - 07 GTP -
                K&N CAI
                Intake Resonator delete
                Eibach Pro-kit LS
                Mevotech Sway Bars
                10K HID Head lights
                Magnaflow
                18" Enkei Falcons
                245x45ZR Hankook Vent's

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone!

And I'm definitely interested in your headers. I'm already impatient, haha.
                  so you are from Cali with emissions testing and want CATLESS HEADERS that have no chance in hell at passing your emissions tests?

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                    so you are from Cali with emissions testing and want CATLESS HEADERS that have no chance in hell at passing your emissions tests?
                    <- Military and going home by the time emissions are due. And I think only cars older than 2005 need to have emissions anyways.
                    - 07 GTP -
                    K&N CAI
                    Intake Resonator delete
                    Eibach Pro-kit LS
                    Mevotech Sway Bars
                    10K HID Head lights
                    Magnaflow
                    18" Enkei Falcons
                    245x45ZR Hankook Vent's

Comment

Has anyone looked at the differences between the LLT and the LY7?

is there any possibility that we could pull parts off and LLT and get closer to the 300hp the LLT gets?
                      Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Originally posted by xlemosx View Post
                        Has anyone looked at the differences between the LLT and the LY7?

is there any possibility that we could pull parts off and LLT and get closer to the 300hp the LLT gets?
                        if i remember right you need the entire top end ( the DI heads, upper and lower intake maifolds and it wont fit under the hood) and i think i remember something about the ECM needed for that wont comunicate with the rest of the electronics in our cars.........

Comment

You would also need a higher presure fuel pump, Allong with the ECU as said before with the wireing harnes, and posibably other parts. I have personaly been looking into this and by the time you buy all the parts (even if they fit... which no one knows) your better off buying a complete engin, wireing harnes, and ecu from a wrecked Camaro/CTS. Another option i and others have thought about doing is using the top end of the 270hp Arcadia? motor. But even if that works there will be a clearance issue between the intake manifold and hood (which might be able to be solved by the AIT hood?).
                          G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

hmmm thats a little depressing lol would be really cool though if someone found a way

Comment

For those curious about the mms headers from Milzy Motorsports, they're $949.99 not counting shipping or any of the little extras they offer...

Dang those would be nice though, haha.

Here's a question for us 3.6ers. I found this: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=954 but it's for the '06 GTP. Do you know if ours is going to be in the same position and all? I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.
                              Last edited by Teper129; 04-04-2011, 09:27 AM.
                              My Ride: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Installed: CRAB O3 and FPU, Black Altezza Tails, Black Eagle Eye Halos, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane WAMS tune!
                              On Order:
                              Eventually: Brembo rotors/calipers for the front, SS rotors/calipers for the back, Racingling Strut Tower Bar, Racingling Motor Mount Inserts, coloring for the interior and under the hood, new summer wheels/tires, new winter wheels/tires, new badges, and painted calipers.

Comment

Originally posted by Teper129 View Post
                                For those curious about the mms headers from Milzy Motorsports, they're $949.99 not counting shipping or any of the little extras they offer...

Dang those would be nice though, haha.

Here's a question for us 3.6ers. I found this: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=954 but it's for the '06 GTP. Do you know if ours is going to be in the same position and all? I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.
                                Can you link the heads on the Milzy site please? I couldn't find them
                                - 07 GTP -
                                K&N CAI
                                Intake Resonator delete
                                Eibach Pro-kit LS
                                Mevotech Sway Bars
                                10K HID Head lights
                                Magnaflow
                                18" Enkei Falcons
                                245x45ZR Hankook Vent's

Comment

Working...
                                X