X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 3.5 ltr.

Originally posted by Matts06GT View Post
    You wouldn't waste your time because you know you would get wasted!!

I better run Mr 3rd degree black belt might get me!! Newbs are so funny.

But i will stand down and wait to see what happens to itaznorp when he gets his installed.
    Last edited by hnda8n; 10-03-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n View Post
      But i will stand down and wait to see what happens to itaznorp when he gets his installed.
      What happens to me?! You make it sound like something is going to blow me apart when I turn the key.

Comment

Originally posted by itaznorp View Post
        What happens to me?! You make it sound like something is going to blow me apart when I turn the key.

He just means that he will find out your review when you install the exhaust. nothing is going to happen bad.

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2 View Post
          He just means that he will find out your review when you install the exhaust. nothing is going to happen bad.
          lol yeah I know.

Comment

I better run Mr 3rd degree black belt might get me!! Newbs are so funny.
            First off, I am hardly a newb... I have belonged to car forums for 7 years (Got my first car in the beginning of October before my 15th birthday)!! Just because I haven't belonged to THIS forum forever hardly makes me a newb!!!

Now, are there any other questions you would like to ask the "newb", because I have answered all of your "more experienced" questions!! ;-)

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
            Originally posted by wzbhnn
            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

No Newb, i think you answered them all...

Comment

No Newb, i think you answered them all...
                In that case... Your welcome, glad I could help the more unexperienced car guys!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

Unexperienced?? watch out...i think the Newbs head is gonna explode

Comment

going to do a 80 seris fllowmster exhuast and remove both res. whats all this i hear about wams?
                    Last edited by delfuego; 10-13-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by delfuego View Post
                      going to do a 80 seris fllowmster exhuast and remove both res. whats all this i hear about wmas?
                      Most of your answers about g6p vendors (WAMS is one) should be found within the Sponsor & Vendor Forum.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

should i do the wams with the new exhaust?

Comment

do exhaust & intake first...so he can tune for it.
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by delfuego View Post
                            should i do the wams with the new exhaust?
                            It is by no means required.

If you were to get a tune now, and were to do your exhause or intake later, you wont get as much hp gains as if you were to do the tune after the exhause and intake.
                            The best thing to do is have your exhaust and intake done and get a tune after, that will maximize hp/tq gains.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

sweet deal i will do that first i plan on getting CRABS intake have read a lot of good reviews on it

Comment

So I was browsing ebay today and this got me thinking... How big is the throttle body on our 3.5Ls?? (both LX9 and LZ4) And has anyone tried putting a bigger throttle body on??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DNA-8...ht_3335wt_1165

Comment

Working...
                                X