This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Does anyone else like this?

thanks for fixin it! how do you do that?

i sent him a message askin about it. hopefully he will reply.

Comment

Sounds like the sickest un-modded V6 I have ever heard!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
      Originally posted by wzbhnn
      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

I'll tell ya, in my opinion and I'm not just saying this because I have done the same thing. For the money I think this sounds the best of any of the 3.5 liter exhaust clips on Youtube.

[youtube:aqlz1qrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYPC8qGam8Y[/youtube:aqlz1qrg]

Here is mine

[youtube:aqlz1qrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyGZh4LrA1o[/youtube:aqlz1qrg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SportRedMetallic#p/u/3/xS8xFNmNxg0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SportRedMetallic#p/u/7/G2_cdtk0_6E[/youtube]

Comment

• GTP 3.9L Muffler delete to single outlet tip

GTP 3.9L Muffler delete to single outlet tip

also car has Custom CAI

Comment

• Re: GTP 3.9L Muffler delete to single outlet tip

meh... not a fan

Comment

Not bad. Not my cup of tea but I think it's definitely an improvement over stock which is what I'm guessing your were going for. So mission accomplished. Can't expect a cat back sound from it.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Whatever floats your boat dude.
                Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

ehh dosent sound to bad..but if u like it thats cool man...
                  06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Comment

Not to use this as an excuse but it really does sound different in person. Anyway I meant to post this in exhaust clips thread but hit new topic by accident so mods feel free to move my post

Comment

I bet it dose man cam's can make cars sound different cuz the mics and all.. and b/w welcome to the site see ur kinda new here...
                      06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Comment

• Re: Exhaust Clips Only

thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking around her for a while and just decided to get active.

Comment

Originally posted by stevey722
                          hm Idk probably gonna sound different though that motor has higher commpression and bigger bore +stroke
                          Aren't the H/O's Turbo assisted, too?
                          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

The chargers? if so no

Comment

As for the exhaust of the muffler delete... Maybe if you put a Y pipe rather then the T it would sound a little better (flow better too ) but the T makes a lot of sound vibration from slamming up against a wall and distorting the sound waves!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                              Originally posted by wzbhnn
                              We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT
                                As for the exhaust of the muffler delete... Maybe if you put a Y pipe rather then the T it would sound a little better (flow better too ) but the T makes a lot of sound vibration from slamming up against a wall and distorting the sound waves!!

I've got the Y-pipe...

Comment

Working...
                                X