No announcement yet.

Visor Air Bag Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the complements on the good job.

You can see some of the outline of where the sticker was if you are up close. the adhisive is about 90% removed. It wasn't to difficult.

If you decide to do this use a hair dryer to heat up the label first. Most of the adhisive will come off with the label if you do. Then Pick up some Zep Spot remover. I borrowed some of my friends but I think they carry the product at home depot.

apply the spot remover and use a soft brush to scrub the visor. then when you got it removed vaccum your interior because the adhisive goes on the dash on the floor and on the seat from scrubbing.

Comment

nice job.
      I have been considering taking them off...now I know what works.
      I will probably just take the visors out of the car to save me the vacuuming...and its damn cold out too.

Black 2007 GT coupe with Sport Package.
      DoctorSpeed CAB, 5/15% tint, G5 spoiler, Euro Black Tailz, GM Strut Bar, GY Eagle F1 A/S Tires.

Comment

I tried taking my visors out of my car to do it. when I unscrewed the visors I found out that the clips for the wiring for the visor mirrors are under the headliner and you cannot put them out with out messing with the headliner.

Comment

Working...
        X