X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any pics at night with light on in car
    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

• Has anyone had any experience w/ plasmaglow interior bulbs? Are they a good product? I'm thinking about replacing my map lights w/ them.
      06 Black G6 GTP Coupe, 20/10 Tint, Hard-wired Passport 8500

Comment

• can someone do a how to on the whole resistor thing. thanks

Comment

• mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn iono nuffin bout cars... but i love this one for sure... i wanted to change to projector lights but im scared... well gl w. urs
          '06 G6GT 4dr sedan, black leather bucket seats, fully loaded... more to be done -SooJ

Comment

• map lights on sedan

I was curious as to how to remove the cover to replace the bulb for the map lights in my sedan? BTW New to the forum new G6 owner and very pleased with my sporty little grocery getting sedan.

Comment

• just get something small and flat and put between cover and trim piece...it is just held in by to small 'brackets' should pop right out

Comment

• just don't break it
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

• what bulb is used for the single dome light in the sedan?

and do you think if i made that bulb a red led that it would light up enough to be able to see anything

also the trunk light...not worried about being able to see much in the trunk but just curious to see what bulbs everyone used
                  2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                  Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                  Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                  Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

• Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
                    what bulb is used for the single dome light in the sedan?

and do you think if i made that bulb a red led that it would light up enough to be able to see anything

also the trunk light...not worried about being able to see much in the trunk but just curious to see what bulbs everyone used
                    I have a purple neon in my truck.
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                      Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
                      what bulb is used for the single dome light in the sedan?

I have a purple neon in my truck.
                      well thats cool, but im talking about G6s
                      anyone gonna say what size bulbs are needed?
                      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Working...
                      X