Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

    Yup its the connectors. Kind of need the car to run by Friday so going to check local stores for it. May have to just solder the wires directly for now if I can't get new connectors today or tomorrow.



    Sent from a somewhat smartphone


    Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

    Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

    Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

    Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

    Comment


    • Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

      Originally posted by WisNinerFan View Post
      Yup its the connectors. Kind of need the car to run by Friday so going to check local stores for it. May have to just solder the wires directly for now if I can't get new connectors today or tomorrow.



      Sent from a somewhat smartphone
      Yeah I had to hook mine up directly until these came in



      These are what a few did for an upgrade. Much better weather resistance and only about $13 each
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

      Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

      Comment


      • Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

        Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
        Yeah I had to hook mine up directly until these came in



        These are what a few did for an upgrade. Much better weather resistance and only about $13 each
        Nice! You mind sharing the link you got those from?

        Nevermind, Google found me a link. Thanks

        Sent from a somewhat smartphone
        Last edited by WisNinerFan; 05-05-2016, 06:46 AM.


        Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

        Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

        Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

        Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

        Comment


        • Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

          Originally posted by WisNinerFan View Post
          Nice! You mind sharing the link you got those from?

          Nevermind, Google found me a link. Thanks

          Sent from a somewhat smartphone
          Sorry I could have my bad, but yeah summit racing or Amazon, I got mine from Amazon
          I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

          Progression Page
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

          Comment


          • Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

            Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
            Sorry I could have my bad, but yeah summit racing or Amazon, I got mine from Amazon
            Just ordered from Amazon. Amazon prime the real MVP

            Sent from a somewhat smartphone


            Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

            Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

            Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

            Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

            Comment

            Working...
            X