Mothers California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kluski
    Of course, most of us who are "particular" about are cars won't need to claybar their car because it is pretty clean to start with and stays that way.
    That's not accurate. There are places where your car can get contaminated by industrial fallout and even if you wash it on a regular basis, you can not get it off. The claybar will remove that fallout.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kluski
      I love claybars. But I have also heard to not use it too often (maybe once a year at most). Not sure if that is true or not. Also, I don't think there is a need to use it too much either. I guess it depends on where you drive and live.
      You could use a fine grade clay everyday and it wouldn't do any damage. Only the aggressive clays should be used sparingly, but your average off the shelf clay is harmless.

Plus like said, you can't avoid not having the need to clay. Even if you constantly wash your car there is stuff that the soap won't take out that clay will.

Comment

yea, even wax won't take the stuff out. After waxing the car, run your hand over the paint and you'll feel all little specs. After a good clay job, you'll be amazed at how smooth and spotless the surface is.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
        X