X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Pics

These are for you Eric. Enjoy!

Re: LED Pics

looks awesome. light output looks good, not too much and it looks easily noticable.what LEDs from that site did you use. i was thinking of using the ribbon one. for mine and how many did you use i dont want to over do it.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

That's so rad!!!!

Stahlight has yellow ones for his grills. I REAAALY want to do mine as well. however... I'd wanna do dark blue.. and the popo wouldn't like that
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I love the grill leds! you inspired me.

Comment

i'm getting these for my dome lights from feston. do yall think its bright enough?

44mm = 1-3/4" Long - 3x 1 Watt LEDS

Comment

thats awesome where/what lights did you use for the grill? and where did you run the wires to?
            Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

That looks sick. I bet it would look like a beast coming out of a burn out cloud.
              Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
                That looks sick. I bet it would look like a beast coming out of a burn out cloud.
                I was a bit scared there for a moment looks nice front veiw.
                sigpic
                Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

It's about time I get my night time LED Shots !!!!! Looks great, I like the glow from the grill. Did you figure out what you are going to do for the trunk ? Hit me up when you get a min.

E
                  05 Sport Metallic Red GT
                  GXP Street Edition Rear Bumper

Comment

Damn, the red l.e.d.s came out looking really good in the front grills. This might be something im definitly gona have to do

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Working...
                    X