Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing aftermarket speakers with stock deck CAN BE DONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Am I missing something? That's what we have in the rear fill...

Comment

So how much horsepower did you gain with those speakers?

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

well I was just either curious or stupid this early in the morning being at work all night. I was thinking since he said he had a sedan-the doors maybe. Don't mind me-carry on people.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

keith87 hasn't replaced his deck speakers yet, but Strud has the 6x9s in the rear deck - I see where you got confused.
          Originally posted by colinpeddle
          They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
          That here, by G6er law, we lie
          Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
          THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

i wana replace the rear deck speakers, but i dont feel like taking the back apart
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            They cleaned my thing out
            g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
            2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

^

Taking the back apart freakin blows!
              ESPECIALLY putting the pillar covers back in...took me a good hour to figure them out and get them back in.

Comment

Working...
              X