Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
    thanks man, when I get that chrome darkened (maybe even today if I have time after installing FPU) it should really bring it all together
    darkening the chrome?? how do u go about that? and which areas are you doing it to?
    MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
      darkening the chrome?? how do u go about that? and which areas are you doing it to?
      Some plasti dip would do the trick. I'm guessing he meant his upper/lower grilles?
      Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

where you at again Nightmare?
        up near wilkes barre
        2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
          I used duplicolor shadow chrome spray, ran a bit even with lights coats but unless you're right up to them they look good, still gotta put em back in after dry

OLD

NEW
          Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Just ordered my black eagle eyes today with 6k hids!
            The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
              Just ordered my black eagle eyes today with 6k hids!
              Let me know when they ship yours Jeremy. I ordered mine like Friday and they still haven't messaged me or anything.
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                Let me know when they ship yours Jeremy. I ordered mine like Friday and they still haven't messaged me or anything.
                ok I will I already got like 6 emails confirming my purchase lol they seem email happy hopefully they ship tomorrow

Edit: I got an email sayin they will be here between the 17th and 22nd and they left me feedback

Comment

When you guys get them and install, please post night pics with HID's cutoff ect..I need to make sure these dont have ridiculous glare...Thats a deal breaker to me. Im going to order these at the end of the month as long as I feel like there isnt a crazy glare factor.

Comment

yeah no prob

Comment

ok I will I already got like 6 emails confirming my purchase lol they seem email happy hopefully they ship tomorrow

Edit: I got an email sayin they will be here between the 17th and 22nd and they left me feedback
                      Yeah I got one of those too but 2 days later and they havev't shipped. Just got the email, they'll be here Saturday!!
                      sigpic
                      MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Graxall View Post
                        When you guys get them and install, please post night pics with HID's cutoff ect..I need to make sure these dont have ridiculous glare...Thats a deal breaker to me. Im going to order these at the end of the month as long as I feel like there isnt a crazy glare factor.
                        I personally love the glare. I like to piss people off when I drive
                        sigpic
                        MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

There's plenty of pics throughout the thread of cut off lines. You just gotta look for them. I know for a fact there is a post with some pictures within the first 10 pages

Comment

Originally posted by UrW0rstNightmare View Post
                            up near wilkes barre
                            woah both you guys live by wilkes barre??

I used duplicolor shadow chrome spray, ran a bit even with lights coats but unless you're right up to them they look good, still gotta put em back in after dry

OLD

NEW
                            looks really good, im all about my chrome haha do u have a progression page?? i really wanna see what they look like when their put back on
                            MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

I am atleast near wilkes barre, i know esu said something about minersville? if im not correct, a buddy of mine lives there
                              2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

i got my thru revotec, 262 shipped with ebay coupon. ordered monday will be here friday

Comment

Working...
                                X