Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW style Projector headlights not spyders.

wow thats a long wait....
    8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

Shipping from Shanghai is my guess.....the boat takes awhile.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

go on that honda forum link n scroll down to almost the bottom page.....look at the sivler lude ROFL wtf
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
          go on that honda forum link n scroll down to almost the bottom page.....look at the sivler lude ROFL wtf
          I know!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
          Originally posted by wzbhnn
          We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Checking out a Honda forum makes me feel dirty...lol
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/MidnightLS

"Peace, Love, Speed"

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
              They have the chrome version on order. 6-8 weeks.
              Where did you find that info? and any pics.
              G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

i can only see the first two pictures, but the first picture looks great compared to the second, a little bit of adjustment and you should be good im guess...
                2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

These look sooooo much better than the Spyders, might be worth the 6-8 week wait

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

They do look great, if I get another G6 I might get some of these.
                    RIP 2007 Black G6 GT Coupe - you will be missed

"The H is silent."

Comment

is anyone getting these? i would really like to see the output, any light would due but hids would also be nice =D
                      2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

ya def a fan. I would get em but i love my stock with hids and blacked out
                        8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

i mean if the output is like the first picture in the honda link, i say why not but till then

Comment

fcuk i like these! these are getting added to el listo as we speak
                            Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                            sigpic
                            Progression Page
                            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                            Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Well if somebody want's to buy my spyders for $100 + shipping ill get them and be the guinea pig, LOL.
                              G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

Looks good, they use a h7 low beam, so my guess is the output is probably prettty good. I'm sure someone will take the plunge soon.
                                Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                                97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X