Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights not spyders.

ill check if my h11 bulbs fit when i get mine.

judging by how similar they are im gussing they are oem replacements with projectors and other goodies added in...so mybe the text n stuff is from 100% oem

Comment

Along the bottom of the front housing there's a bunch of #'s letters whatever eagle eye dot approved etc... below the lights themselves are H9 H11. Also, on the back of the housing it says H9 H11. Mine are sitting in the trunk at the body shop now. I told them about possibly having to drill holes in the frame, they acted like they didn't care to hear anything I had to say about that or extras like blacking out the chrome trim, grilles. I felt so uneasy leaving my car there it's not even funny....

I'm crusing in a 2011 Mazda3 now (rental) has only 1000KM.... ugly as hell though!

Comment

have someone else do the work. Whos paying the bill??
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Comment

moisture?
            2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

a small amount is normal on a new install. It will evap out & be fine 95% of the time.

MODS:

Comment

i have some in my stock headlights and it is so annoying, thats why im leaning towards these
                2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

It's in the 20's around here right now, so hopefully it will go away like Lampoon said. I'll take pics in a few days to show if it has. Otherwise, I love these.

Comment

I had a tiny bit and it went away within one day. Completely clear now.
                    The lights one page of instructions also mention this.

MODS:

Comment

Johnny- got hids?

Comment

yeah has anyone thrown hids in yet? I bet there awesome, i threw hids in my girlfriends mazda 3 with the projections in them and i love them... im sure the way the cutoff is they are the same

Comment

No, I haven't.

I followed Lampoon's install and read that he wasn't sure if he needed them. I really like them as is right now. I think I'm going to keep them as they came.

Comment

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

I have HIDs in my stock headlight assemblies right now. Will these projectors:

A. Output a better, brighter light illuminating the road better?
                            B. Do a better job at preventing oncoming drivers from being blinded?
                            C. Worth the money?

Comment

yeah dude the cut off is great, question number 2 that is what the cut off is for also i believe and i think im ordering mine

Comment

yeah I wish I waited to order the HIDs. These throw out light just fine.

I will be putting mine in since I now have them but like I said....Im in no hurry and have
                                about 10 other mods I need to do.

hey Paul...any issues with the screw hitting or did you drill a hole like I did?

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                                X