No announcement yet.

Rollin20s angel eye progression FINISHED!! night shots pg 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rollin20s angel eye progression PS DONE! SWEET PICS PAGE 1!!

looks good

Comment

sweet
      V.M.S. 93 Stealth ECM/TCM....
      Red Duplicolor calipers...
      Royal Purple 5W30..
      Crab Cab 04.

Comment

Can you take a few pics of em on during the daylight to see if theyre noticeable during the daylight?

Comment

i think you will find they are very visible during the day.
          Chad
          Unique Coatings
          http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

Originally posted by Tmack857
            Can you take a few pics of em on during the daylight to see if theyre noticeable during the daylight?
            he told me there were...seem bright enough to easily see to me

Comment

holy shit those look SIIIICK!!! I cant wait to go home and work on mine...in the airport now....IL BOUND!!
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                holy shit those look SIIIICK!!! I cant wait to go home and work on mine...in the airport now....IL BOUND!!
                How long you in illinois?

Comment

forever, im army nationaly guard!!
                  sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

no shit?

are you back home or just in illinois?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                      no shit?

are you back home or just in illinois?
                      not yet, im still in the local augusta airport. I arrive in Midway at 330 this afternoon and ill be home by 5!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, those are ILL

06 Gray GTP Sedan
                        Planned: 30 Tints, Tail Tints, Exhaust

Comment

So thanks to fish you have them wired into your running lights?

So they wont be on when your headlights are on? Also can you post up how you did that?
                          Im not sure I want mine with a running light combo but I'd like to see how you did it.

Also why the black sticky stuff? Why not use the clear RTV? If its that sticky stuff your gonna have hell if you have to reopen them.

Also you forgot your bulbs....
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

pooners...rtv will flex to much and have problems, unless you are super careful

Comment

American Muscle recommends it on all their headlights....

http://autohow.tv/node/31
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Re: Rollin20s angel eye progression PS DONE! SWEET

Looks good but i personally wouldn't put the inverter inside the headlight. If it breaks you have to open it up again and in doing so if your not careful you could break one of the halos.
                                And here is a more of a day pick. kind og in the evening but w/e

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                                Show
                                -20% tint
                                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                                X