Bodybuilding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bodybuilding!

Can we bring this back up? I've been doing a strict workout on Gold Standard Whey and creatine monohydrate.

Would love to bring this topic back from the grave.
    2006 G6 GT
    Mods so far: Black arrow overlays, Chrome recessed grilles, Blue LED license plate light, Blue LED reverse lights, smoked tails.
    Sound System: 4 Infinity Kappa component speakers, 2 Amps (950w total) and 2 10" Kenwood KFC subwoofers, 7" touch screen Pioneer DVD

Comment

Not a big supplement person. I do what I can to stick to a good diet. I've tried a few supplements but always prefer the results of eating good stuff n going without teh powders and such.

Are you training for sports? When I played I was big on Muscle Milk and creatine (creatine we were pretty much made to drink in our water) because we did so much the calories were necessary. Now I don't play anymore, IMO, its too many calories.

What are the specs on the whey?
      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

supplements are needed IMO. theres no way in hell i could consume the nutrition that i do from eating only unless i was rich and could eat 6 steaks a day and make eggs every hour. do you need supplements? no. BUT by using them you may enhance your progress greatly. now hormones and test boosters? thats a whole nother topic
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
          supplements are needed IMO. theres no way in hell i could consume the nutrition that i do from eating only unless i was rich and could eat 6 steaks a day and make eggs every hour. do you need supplements? no. BUT by using them you may enhance your progress greatly. now hormones and test boosters? thats a whole nother topic
          What all do you take and do? IMO, there's a lotta supplements out there that are unnecessary and won't do shit for you other than make ya have less money. Some stuff I see the value in like glucosamine (?) for your joints and what not, vitamins, shit like that.
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

hmmm i take a prework out dark rage and a creatine cell mass and gold standard whey..... if your over the age of 21 and want to get big get on tren! after a cycle of tren get on a extrogen blocker for one cycle and a liver supplement for one cylcle. but thats only if your desperate but you will get huge! i never takin it because im still real young 18.
            Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

I take a preworkout, a creatine supplement, a post workout (CGT-10) optimum whey, optimum casein. plasma jet (nitric oxide booster), opti-men vitamins and also animal flex for joint lubrication.
              Originally posted by stevey722
              hmmm i take a prework out dark rage and a creatine cell mass and gold standard whey..... if your over the age of 21 and want to get big get on tren! after a cycle of tren get on a extrogen blocker for one cycle and a liver supplement for one cylcle. but thats only if your desperate but you will get huge! i never takin it because im still real young 18.
              are you talkin about tren 250? if so gay. IMO anything that you need to take that needs to be combined with an ESTROGEN blocker and liver protector is retarded. there is no such thing as desperate just lazy.
              sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

No way I'd put that crap in my body. Sounds like way too much shit.

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                  No way I'd put that crap in my body. Sounds like way too much shit.
                  talkin about what i take?

dude its two diff types of proteins, a creatine complex, glutamine, vitamins, and nitric oxide. that isn't a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

I take two things, cuz in my opinion anything more is not really needed and two much. I take my protein before and after my workout and my creatine before... I try and eat really healthy and consume a bunch of proteins...
                    However when you work at mcdonalds and you get free food its kinda tough to always eat healthy..

2006 G6 GT
                    Mods so far: Black arrow overlays, Chrome recessed grilles, Blue LED license plate light, Blue LED reverse lights, smoked tails.
                    Sound System: 4 Infinity Kappa component speakers, 2 Amps (950w total) and 2 10" Kenwood KFC subwoofers, 7" touch screen Pioneer DVD

Comment

Originally posted by Ensur3
                      I take two things, cuz in my opinion anything more is not really needed and two much. I take my protein before and after my workout and my creatine before... I try and eat really healthy and consume a bunch of proteins...
                      However when you work at mcdonalds and you get free food its kinda tough to always eat healthy..

did u know that glutamine is what optimizes creatine.

this thread does nothing but anger me
                      sigpic

Comment

There is glutamine in my Gold standard whey. Prolly not much tho.
                        2006 G6 GT

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                          this thread does nothing but anger me
                          cuz ur taking too much of that crap

You take all that to keep up for the service or just cuz you wanna be swolt?

Edit: How long you been hittin it with that stuff, what kinda gains have you made with supplements vs. without?

Comment

You can take watever kinda of protien you want really or mass builder depending on the results your looking for...i recommend staying away from creatine and hydroxycut

1.take a multi-vitamin once a day
                            2. before each workout get your heart 2 or past 100 (done by running on tread mill or any cardio)
                            3. You can never over work your abs
                            4. but u can over work everything else, switch up which muscle you work out everyday
                            5. dont work out more then 4 times a week your body needs the rest
                            6. do your legs atleast one of those days

EDIT: also eating right is good....if your looking to gain muscle mass eat at minimum of 5 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner...the other 2 meals can be inbetween and they dont have to be something big they could be a salad or a sandwich)

that also works when trying to loose weight you should eat that much 2 because it increases your metabolism and at minimum run/jog for 30mins at a comfortable pace and then work out for a good 15 mins on abs or arms

Comment

Originally posted by redskittles
                              You can take watever kinda of protien you want really or mass builder depending on the results your looking for...i recommend staying away from creatine and hydroxycut

1.take a multi-vitamin once a day
                              2. before each workout get your heart 2 or past 100 (done by running on tread mill or any cardio)
                              3. You can never over work your abs
                              4. but u can over work everything else, switch up which muscle you work out everyday
                              5. dont work out more then 4 times a week your body needs the rest
                              6. do your legs atleast one of those days

EDIT: also eating right is good....if your looking to gain muscle mass eat at minimum of 5 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner...the other 2 meals can be inbetween and they dont have to be something big they could be a salad or a sandwich)

that also works when trying to loose weight you should eat that much 2 because it increases your metabolism and at minimum run/jog for 30mins at a comfortable pace and then work out for a good 15 mins on abs or arms

i for the most part agree but why stay away from creatine? and hydroxycut and creatine aren't even close to the same category.
                              sigpic

Comment

hydroxycut= heart attack

Creatine= once you stop taking it you gain everything back, all creatine does is kill your water fat....once u stop taking it you gain it all back

Comment

Working...
                                X