Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh he even passed up his best fight in 5 years and took a one way fighter in choi....to scared to lose

Comment

Couture said he wanted to fight Fedor and since he couldn't, that was the original rumor why he quit before the money issue.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

my view is, they get a number of fights per contract...just fight someone, lay down and be done with it. get your money and then leave and go after the guy you want

Comment

The latest I've read is that Couture is waiting for his contract to expire, which should be next summer sometime. Then he is planning on going to Pride and fighting Fedor. Now that really doesn't make sense to me, since UFC recently bought out Pride.....

Comment

pride is done, fedor is in japan fighting for a company there. couture will have to go there to fight him

i dont think fedor would take the fight

Comment

WHo is gonna watch the fights? I say Hughes and Silva come out on top. And I hope manny gets his ass beat. I just don't care much for him. As well as the youg ASSasin. I loved it when he got choked out in like 30 sec when he wouldn't even touch the other dudes gloves. Classic gangsta gettin what he should. Show some damn respect. This is a professional sport and to be a self proclaimed gangsta doesn't have its place in the ring. Lets hope he gets it again.
              Originally posted by Nikki
              You are an e-pimp.
              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
              I tried too, my penis way too big
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

i'll be watching it tonight...i never miss a fight
                -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I'll probably go see it here shortly. I'd pick 'em about the same too.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I was wrong on both big fights. GSP and chuck both won. Too bad for Matt. I'm cool with Chuck winning. That was a good fight for chuck. He looked damn good. The gangsta got beat up again and after he tapped he went after the guy again when he had his back turned. I have a name for people like that but I plan on being PC tonight.
                    You are an e-pimp.
                    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

i wish chuck would have ended it instead of playing it safe for the last 2 minutes
                      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

good fights between gsp/hughes and liddell/silva

the other dude got mad cause the dude stood over him and made a taunt, talk about being respectful? that isnt at all

i would of liked to see hughes win, but gsp is a force right now, long way from first fight with hughes. but i dont get why hughes wasnt attempting takedowns or really even throwing punches. looked like he was tired long before the fight started

Comment

I think Hughes was thinking about that kick to the head he got last time they fought when he tried to shoot.
                          And Wanderlei sure looked like a freakin potato head after that fight

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

The taunt was from some long history. The brotha man had been running his mouth for years and I am glad to see his stupid ass get beat again. I will watch every one of his fights just to see him get beat. I think I hate him more than any other fighter. I woulda been talking shit while I was choking his ass out in hopes that he wouldn't tap and I could put him to sleep. It only takes a few secs to put em out.
                            You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Although it was a great fight, I lost some respect for the Iceman. WTF was he doing constantly looking at the clock for the last 2 minutes and just trying to hang on, instead of trying to get back in the title hunt with a big knockout? I hate seeing people fight not to lose instead of fighting to win.

Man, even though I can't stand GSP, gotta give him huge credit for his last 2 fights. He outwrestled two of the top wrestlers in his weight class. Nothing more impressive than beating someone at their own game.

Anybody see Emelianenko vs. Choi? Fedor was in trouble a couple times, and I thought he might get beat. But as someone said earlier, he's fighting 1-dimensional fighters, and his well-rounded game won it in the end.

It was funny watching his post-fight interview. He claimed that he wanted to keep it standing up, but Choi wanted to take it to the ground. But it was Fedor who initiated both clinches that led to him being taken down. I think he took a couple too many lumps to the head and forgot what actually happened.

Comment

I so kicked that bar stools ass on New Years eve! It didnt have a chance....
                                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
                                X