Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think they should have waited a few more seconds, he didn't have time to even try and cover up! sure, he probably still would have lost, but i would have liked to have seen chuck get more time, for sure.

i was also very disapointed by berkman as well, i had him pegged to cream karo.

Comment

overall i thought it was the best pay per view i've gotten...lots of good knockouts and just good fights overall
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

^ /e agrees.

Overall it was pretty good. Didnt wanna see chuck go out like he did .. but it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenmaxx
          i think they should have waited a few more seconds, he didn't have time to even try and cover up! sure, he probably still would have lost, but i would have liked to have seen chuck get more time, for sure.
          I thought that at first, until I saw the replay. Liddel started to try and cover himself with his arms, but after Rampage hit him with that 2nd good punch, Chuck's arms just dropped to the canvas. Good stop by the ref.

So anybody watching the fights on Showtime tonight?

Comment

time to wake this fucker up!

http://ufcjunkie.com/ufc-rumors/the-ult ... r-6-rumors

supposedly sera and hughes will fight for the belt at the end of the season!

Comment

Couture - Gonzaga and Koschak - St. Pierre Saturday night. Should be a helluva fight. Not sure if I'll be watching though.

Comment

Damn that ppv was awsome on saturday!

Full of great fights....

Couture comes through again...that guy is amazing.
                GSP is back and will be champ again soon.

Anyone hear about the babalu fight that wasnt aired?

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
                15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
                Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
                Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
                Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
                  Damn that ppv was awsome on saturday!

Full of great fights....

Couture comes through again...that guy is amazing.
                  GSP is back and will be champ again soon.

Anyone hear about the babalu fight that wasnt aired?
                  You hear the latest about Couture? The crazy bastard fought 1/2 the fight with a broken arm, and still won!!

If UFC is smart, they'll get Emelianenko signed and start promoting Couture vs. Emelianenko ASAP. That fight would be biiiiiiiiiiiiig money!!

Comment

Yeah, i heard that he broke his arm... he showed no signs of it at all!

Brock lesner is very close to signing on... he's a beast.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
                    15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
                    Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
                    Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
                    Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

i really enjoyed seeing koschek get his ass kicked. that was nice.

Comment

Bad news on the UFC front - Randy Couture has left the UFC!!! He says he left because he's not paid enough. On one hand, I think 'You made over 3 million last year, STFU!' But when you see how much the top boxers made last year, you realize he has a point.

Also new news - Brock Lesnar is officially a member of UFC!! Lose a past/current star, gain a future star!

And for the rumor mill: A new former WWE superstar is in talks with UFC - Kurt Angle! Personally I think he's a bit old to start now, but more power to him.

Comment

I watched Kimbo Slice whoop the shit out of a dude in his MMA debut. 19 seconds and the dude was on the groung tapping. This was xtream fighting or some shit like that. Dude is friggin crazy. He gets hit and never moves his hands to block the shit. He just keeps pushing forward to lay into the poor bastards. Nick Diez cought an elbow in a title fight and the ref stopped the fight. Kinda gay since he fights like that. Some of his best fights are when his face looks like hamburger.
                          Originally posted by Nikki
                          You are an e-pimp.
                          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          I tried too, my penis way too big
                          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

haha, i just watched that too...it was a really lame fight...i saw it on withleather.com (sports blog)
                            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

The guy was shitting his pants before it even started. Must have watched some of his videos on youtube. lol. I would run if that big bastard came after me. I want to see him fight someone with more expierence. He is like tank times 10. He just wont back up even if he gets rocked.
                              Originally posted by Nikki
                              You are an e-pimp.
                              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                              I tried too, my penis way too big
                              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

kimbo will get killed by top ranked heavyweights

shoot he couldnt even beat an ex cop named sean gannon

this guy sucked and what the heck was he tapping for? no reason for an mma guy to do that

but whatever, get him some better competition

Comment

Working...
                                X