This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Golf Thread

I don't have great eye sight and I play a lot of new courses so this is something that would really help me out. I'm tired of using sprinkler heads or fairway markers and guessing from there.

Comment

i understand that. i have great eyes but i cant figure yardage and all the courses around me are redesigned and not marked correctly anymore.

i think it would be a wise investment if you play alot

Comment

To me, guessing the yardage is half the fun.

Comment

My guessing usually leads to over-clubbing and chipping up a hill from behind the green to get back on.

Comment

Can't wait for good golf weather here in London I've been playing for 6 years now and my handicap is down to 10 now so I'm pretty excited about playing this season... I hated being a crappy golfer but I guess that's how it is with anything you do :S... My main problem seems to be choosing the right club when I'm playing on an elevated or slooping green... I will sometimes under or over shoot.

Comment

I was a professional at Oak Tree CC in Oklahoma City(2006 senior open played there) for a year and am now looking into starting again. My low round is 67, don't know how many eagles, no hole in one unfortunately! Scratch handicap though!
              car name: Ricky Bobby, '06 G6 GT, painted air vents, debadged, two 10's and 800 watt amp, chrome foot pedals...more to come

Comment

For anyone interested, I finally got an email back from info@golfps.com. They directed me to a download site, and gave me a CD Key, etc. I just need my bluetooth GPS device to come in, and I'll be ready to go. I love new gadgets.

Comment

...and how it looks from a crappy cell phone camera's perspective: blurry

Comment

looks pretty nice

laying up or going for it?

Comment

It's 369 yds over the water. Even Tiger would lay up.

Comment

go for it

i have friends that would have to lay up the 2nd shot

with green it looks to be about in the middle to me, but i know how cards/gps are so i guess you are safe to grip and rip

Comment

The tee box is on the very lower portion of the screen. Just the fairway is marked.

Comment

ahh, i see it now...yep no where need the middle then

Comment

As if the people I golf with don't hate me enough. They say "Diamond Dave" by the way...my nickname from playing pool.

Comment

Anyone paying for yearly storage for their cart? Mine is getting pretty expensive to keep at the course...wanted to compare with some others.

Comment

Working...
                                X