Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that Malkin kid is somethin else. They might actually get somewhere this year.

Comment

sabres do it again overcoming a 4-1 deficit with like 9 minutes left is just straight up good

Comment

^ let 's see if they can do it again tonight against toronto
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/story/2 ... r-buf.html

Toronto wins 4-1, handing Buffalo their first regulation time loss of the season.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

back to hockey we shall go
            what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

yes i do , you have a pm! Please read it, understand it and abide by it! If you should have any questions, please feel free to pm me.
              TY
              Kyle #2
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Maple Leafs win again woohhoooooo !!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Montreal took too many stupid penalties last night. Toronto was able to capitalize on Montreal's weakness when they were shorthanded. The last I saw, it was 4-1, but the final score ended up being 5-1.

I'm a fan of either of those two teams, so for me it was all good.

Oh, did you see when Peca got hit in the face with that stick? He happened to get in the way of a slap shot. Ouch.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I was listening to the Toronto/Buffalo game last night, and all that I can say is that Toronto deserved to lose. When you're a man up in the last period with only one goal behind, it may be okay to pull the goalie. When they scored an empty netter while in that situation (down two men!), you don't keep the goalie out.

Buffalo did an awesome job!

Vandie, regardless of what we've both said to each other in the past, please post in this thread again, as you and I were basically the only ones keeping it active.

sigpic

Comment

Oilers still kick ass.
                      BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                      ^ The Man
                      v The Legend

Comment

Flames FTW!

Comment

Yeah Iggy and Tanguay are finally getting some chemistry.

Comment

Not to mention Kippy's finally getting into his old groove! :smoke:
                            Originally posted by Lampoon
                            I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                            '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat
                              Oilers still kick ass.
                              Quoted for truth.
                              2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

think its time to check the power ranking at espn....oh look at that buffalo number 1.... nice to be on top again
                                what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Working...
                                X