X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Hockey Thread

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
    what a shitty result to a great hockey game
    I would feel the same if Canada lost but both teams couldn't win.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
    Current Mods:Intake Resonator Delete, CRAB Option 3 + FPU, Painted Calipers

Future Mods: GT-R Exhaust, Tint, Racingline STB & Grounding Kit

Comment

sure they could have had they not done that overtime BS we both would have won

Oh well Canada has to be good at something. It might as well be Hockey

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
        Oh well Canada has to be good at something. It
        might as well be Hockey
        Also beer and maple syrup! Lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

no i credit Germany for beer
          and secondly i credit Milwaukee

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

That game today was really good.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I can tolerate the fact that the US lost. I can tolerate the fact that they lost in overtime. Painful, but I can tolerate it...

But why...why...WHY did the winning goal have to be scored by Crosby, who was pretty much invisible up until that point!?!?!?!? Now we're going to hear how great the golden boy of hockey is and all of that.

That was the painful part.
              "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
              ~~GWAR's description of Hell
              Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

As he tried to come up the middle I was saying, "You're good Crosby, but not that good"

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Crosby was certainly not playing his best and I was getting more and more upset with him. All of a sudden I stopped being upset by him. The US guys played very well and it was so close primarily because of the fact that for obvious reasons both teams play the same robust, cycling and in your face style. Also, Canada hit two posts in the third (and Crosby muffed what looked like a breakaway). Now we don't have to invade your country to take that gold back.
                  Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                  Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                  Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Originally posted by LordKOTL
                    I can tolerate the fact that the US lost. I can tolerate the fact that they lost in overtime. Painful, but I can tolerate it...

But why...why...WHY did the winning goal have to be scored by Crosby, who was pretty much invisible up until that point!?!?!?!? Now we're going to hear how great the golden boy of hockey is and all of that.

That was the painful part.
                    Funny this came up, because I feel the exact same way even though he plays for Canada. I'm just glad they pulled it out though, wish it had of been Iginla or Toews that scored the winner.

Comment

Stand: Actually, on that breakaway I give Kane credit for breaking it up *just* enough.

And yeah, Iglina, Toews, hell, even Pronger would have been better. It's not like Sidney isn't good--he is top-tier, but FFS this is just one more thing to feed his hype machine.

Comment

*BUMP*

Okay, last week of the regular season. The Caps pretty much ran away with the east with the lower slots still open, and in the west we know who's making it (SJ, Chicago, Vancouver, Phoenix, Nashville, LA, Detroit, and the Avs), but we don't know the order. Vancouver pretty much as slot 3 solidified. SJ is in 1st by 2 points, but Chicago has a gaim in hand and the tiebreaker, so they have a good chance of taking slot 1 from SJ. Phoenix is in 4th, and likley staying there. 5-8th will be interesting. Nashville has a shot of overtaking 4th if they've won the seson series with Phoenix, and Phoenix loses all and Nashville wins out. LA with a game in hand over Nashville could possibly leapfrog Nashville being only 1 point back. Detroit could Tie being 2 points back, but Detroit has the disadvantage of having the least wins of any playoff teams in the west--the 1st tiebreaker, so if both Detroit and Nashville win out, Detroit has the lower seed. The avs have the lowest poin total, but could possibly get up with a tiebreaker over detroit.

I personally don't follow the east that much...so someone else can pontificate over it.

Anyhow, it's about that time so this needed a bump.

Comment

I almost feel guilty for re-bumping this, but it's almost the SCF. Chicago vs. whomever in the East--likley Philly.

Thoughts on the victor?

Comment

since the pens are out i'm rooting for philly... my roommate and upstairs neighbor will be ecstatic if they pull it off
                            Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

lets go blackhawks
                              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                                lets go blackhawks
                                Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Working...
                                X