Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone agree that the jays will make it to the wild card?

Comment

Originally posted by Brianb
      Woo Hoo!! Just when I thought all was lost, here come my beloved St. Louis Cardinals making a run!!!
      Let's not get too carried away just yet (Cubbies may actually be tough to beat this year), but the Redbirds are going to make the last few weeks of the season fun to be part of! C'mon Cards!
      (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

3 out. there's still a chance. not a bad little rebound they've had.
        '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          the Brewers were eliminated

stupid f'ing cubs
          at least i can comfort in the fact theyll blow it in the post season

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

The BOSOX clinch it... YAAAY

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
            Originally posted by shi-fu
            Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

GO INDIANS... BOO YANK-ME'S

and... GO SOX!

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

GO SOX'S
                  ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                  .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

game 7 up next go soxs

Comment

• Is anyone really surprised?! I mean, come on. It's Cleveland. You want to talk about curses than let's talk about Cleveland! Is it too much to ask for us to get a championship? Nothing since the Browns won in 64 and that wasn't even the Superbowl! Up 3-1 I knew I couldn't get excited! It happens all the time! Even if they happen to pull it out tonight, which I know they have a shot of doing, do you really think I'd be excited for the WS?

It's really rough being a Cleveland sports fan!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jedi3

GO SOX'S

QFT

GO SOX

Comment

• w00t! Kick some Colorado a$$ SOX!

Comment

• GO COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

• GO RED SOX !!!!

Comment

• not too sure if the Rox can take out the Sox, they've just been red hot and breaking records left and right in their past 3 games minus game 2.
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X