This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Basketball Thread

Cavs 65-15 ... #1 seed in the East and if they win tomorrow, they wrap up the best record in the NBA, and if they win Wednesday they will tie an NBA record going 40-1 at the Q in Cleveland. Being able to win 40 out of 41 games at home is unreal. They have broke so many NBA and franchise records this year. Can't wait till the playoffs.

THEBRON bringing a championship back to the LAKE SHORE
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

they wont win it all

and teh only record that counts for the team is the bulls regular season best record

Comment

We'll see..... anything can happen once ya hit the playoffs. We made the finals 2 years ago with LeBron, Z, and thats pretty much it. We freakin had Eric Snow, Sasha, Damon Jones starting, etc. That was a weak ass team. Now we have Mo, D, THEBRON, Z, and a mix of Wallace/Varajao along with a deep ass bench.

Records also matter as far as Boston vs Cleveland. Neither team has EVER won against the other on the road since 2007, including playoffs last year.

Its a clean slate starting this weekend. Except for the fact that we've only lost once at home in over a year.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
          We'll see..... anything can happen once ya hit the playoffs. We made the finals 2 years ago with LeBron, Z, and thats pretty much it. We freakin had Eric Snow, Sasha, Damon Jones starting, etc. That was a weak ass team. Now we have Mo, D, THEBRON, Z, and a mix of Wallace/Varajao along with a deep ass bench.

Records also matter as far as Boston vs Cleveland. Neither team has EVER won against the other on the road since 2007, including playoffs last year.

Its a clean slate starting this weekend. Except for the fact that we've only lost once at home in over a year.
          HELLLL yah, GO Cleveland.
          We distroyed boston last night. Hopefully that was a taste of whats to come in the playoffs.
          2006 Black g6 Gtp, MODS: Dr speed stage-3, Gt-r exhaust, 93 Octane VMS Tune, Dxr Black 18'' Rims, Razzi Body Kit,
          Red interior lights, Alpine 2 DIN Head Unit, Boston Speakers, 2 12'' Alpine type-r in a custom ported box, front side 30% tint back and rear 10% tint. EBC rotors, Redstuff Pads, Black Recessed Grills

Comment

How in the world did i miss a basketball thread!!!!....LBJ for MVP and cavs are going to take it this year for some reason i see d12 dwight howard going far into the playoffs if they get back a healthy hedo n hopefully some light of jameer coming back
            Current Mods: CAI Short Ram K&N filter-Custom Magnaflow exhaust system- Xenon tails and headlights(Light Blue)-Debadged trunk-4 inch exhaust tip-15% Tint Back
            Future Mods: 18 inch Gtp rims-Vms Tune (Want it BAD!)- Appearance mods

Comment

cavs are finally gonna bring a championship back to c-town...... promptly followed by lebron leaving to play in a bigger market.... y cant we keep stars instead of jus making em?

Comment

We'll see when the time comes. He wants to be MJ. Jay-Z is now telling him to follow the greats and stay where he started, with one team.

He aint going to the Knicks. Who they got? Salary cap is good and all but he doesn't wanna start from scratch again like he did in Cleveland when he is in his mid to late 20's.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

I can't believe the bulls gave game 2 away tonight !!!

Boston is so lucky with this one tonight..

I really hope the bulls pull this series out.. FUCK Boston and their completely overrated team.
                  2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                  2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                  Tsukuba Red

Comment

I'm pulling for the Bulls to knock off Boston

We have home court and no team with Cleveland and Boston has won at the others home court and all. I just want them shut up too. Dirty ass Boston players. At least Allen got a teeny suspension for elbowing Andy in the balls.

You guys should have had that game too and had Boston down 2-0

It wouldn't matter after that though, you wouldn't knock off Cleveland

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

looks like chitown could upset boston.... if they do and phi takes care of orlando we can pretty much sleep til the finals against the lakers most likely

Comment

Best game of the series tonight 3 overtimes.. BULLS WIN...

We can take game 7 in Boston...

oh yea FUCK BOSTON
                        2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                        2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                        Tsukuba Red

Comment

Well it looks like my Cavs are gonna be facing Orlando. I wanted to see the Cavs beat up on Boston too!

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                            Well it looks like my Cavs are gonna be facing Orlando. I wanted to see the Cavs beat up on Boston too!
                            But now you'll see the Cavs get beat up on by Orlando

Comment

Keep dreaming man . LeBron is gonna own you guys. So is Mo and Delonte.

You BARELY squeaked by a half injured Boston team. You won't win in Cleveland or the series against a full strength rested Cavs team with a totally hungry King James

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

fn a cotton the road to the championship runs through cleveland id have loved to face boston for some revenge but we can definitely take orlando in a series where we own home court advantage

Comment

Working...
                                X