This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell us how you really feel?
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
      The Spurs are a group of shit, I'd murder every one of them if I had the chance. Sure they've won 3 championships but do they do it with sportsmanship-FUCK NO. They do whatever it takes to win, cheap shots and whatever else. They're a piece of shit team imo and all should be taken out back and shot execution style.
      amen...coming from another suns fan
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

sorry about the explosion of feelings, but seriously. It's one thing to win a championship doing whatever it takes but it's a another thing to win that championship with class. They just piss me off.......
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Have you seen that shirt from The Onion...
          My local team can kick your local teams ass!

The Spurs are awesome!!
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
            Have you seen that shirt from The Onion...
            My local team can kick your local teams ass!

The Spurs are awesome!!
            no the sprots team from my area is superior to the sports team from your area

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Too bad Duncan got stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey and dumped on his ass by a guy half his size.

Eh doesn't matter anyway because the pistons are going to own whoever wins...

Comment

Not if they keep playing how they have the lat two games against the cavs
                Originally posted by colinpeddle
                They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                That here, by G6er law, we lie
                Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I got tickets!
                  I will be at tonights game.

MODS:

Comment

the playoffs were over once they suspended amare
                    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                      exactly, bullshit!!!

and why, because the Spurs are a bunch of asswads who can't win without cheap shots. We should have emptied the bench and beat the shit out of every single one of them. When they came to Phoenix they had extra security so we the fans didn't beat the shit out of them.
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe

Comment

I'm going to drop a GO CAVS, even though we have as good a chance getting to the finals as Utah did.
                          Brian-
                          Membership has it's privileges

SSSS Member #10 since 2007

Comment

You drop a GO CAVS in my GO SPURS thread?

I WAS THERE

YEAHHHHHHHH

MODS:

Comment

Yep, I figured it wasn't worth it's own thread. :P
                              Brian-
                              Membership has it's privileges

SSSS Member #10 since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Baldguy247
                                I'm going to drop a GO CAVS, even though we have as good a chance getting to the finals as Utah did.

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                                Originally posted by snowmanG6
                                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                                X