This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Basketball Thread

I didn't forget. And its $20 lol, not $100.

IF Orlando wins, in Cleveland, then you and BigV both are getting 20 bucks cuz I said it, and I go through what I say , because quite frankly, I, along with just about EVERYONE, would have bet 1,000 on that lol. But if Cleveland wins tomorrow night, that forces a Game 6 in Orlando which would prove me right .
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

You donated to the walk. Consider yourself paid plus some if they do win.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Alrighty if you insist.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Now theres still A TON of game left, but this is the Mo Williams that I saw all year long, hitting most of his shots. This is the reason they were 66-16 and the reason Orlando has killed us lately because he was not shooting like he usually does(like he is tonight).

GO CAVS

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Uh oh its quiet in here, that must mean the Cavs won by 10 tonight They finally shot like they have all year. And that also means that Orlando now has to play Game 6, so no $20 bucks for BigV(pops turned it down).

Its gonna be extremely hard for them to do, but IF Cleveland wins in Orlando Saturday night, suddenly that 3-1 series lead thats now 3-2 is gone and a game 7 is back in Cleveland.

Win or lose Saturday night, Orlando has definitely done more than anyone had thought they would against Cleveland.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

I had to go to bed becuase I have graduation practice in a little, but yea you were right Magic weren't able to pull it off in 5 games but they came really close to doing it. I don't know who is going to win tomorrow night but last night Magic were playing like shit. It pisses me off when there is a rebound and none of them go after it, they all just watch it and let the Cavs get it. But who knows, it should be a good game in Orlando tomorrow.

Comment

Damn, the Cavs did horrible last night. Magic played decent and now its on to the Lakers. Any Lakers fans in here? And word on the street is that Jameer Nelson is coming back, but who knows we'll see.

Comment

Damn the magic and lakers won! I hated all teams except for Denver!

The NBA lost my interest back when John Stockton retired and that was a good 10ish years ago lol.

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Yep they did. We got beat on the outside. Good luck against LA.

Thankfully I was drunk at Ryan's in Indiana so I didn't have to see it live

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

wooo LAKERS THE CHAMPIONS!!!!
                      http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

Originally posted by vic1212
                        wooo LAKERS THE CHAMPIONS!!!!
                        lame, Kobe needs to be beaten.....
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Wade & Bosh sign with the Heat
                          Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on Wade's Miami Heat, the two free agents said Wednesday.
                          Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Originally posted by SFLAGTP
                            Just went home for lunch and both ESPN and ESPN2 are talking about whether LeBron will sign with the Heat too, they were calling it some kind of trifecta, kind of like the Celtics have I suppose....I am guess he will stay with Cleveland, they worship him there....

Comment

Theres alot more to LeBron than alot of people who do not live here in Northeast Ohio will ever understand. If you have not lived here and grew up here your entire life, you probably will never get what he means to this area.

That said, I wouldn't count on him going to Miami. As a Cavs fan, I hope he stays here obviously but if he bolts, I doubt its for Miami.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Lebron, Wade, & Bosh on the same team
                                Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Working...
                                X