Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, what a great week 1 - Packers beat a supposedly great team, and the Bears are the only team in the division to lose. Doesn't get any better than that :P

Comment

go steelers!!!
      Originally posted by jeffro
      nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joresnik
        Man, what a great week 1 - Packers beat a supposedly great team, and the Bears are the only team in the division to lose. Doesn't get any better than that :P
        Wouldn't you rather have everyone but GB lose??

Ravens v. Bengals this evening...time to see who the AFC North competition is going to be for Pittsburgh, as Cleveland obviously isn't going to put up much of a fight.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Should be a good game, if the Bengals don't fall all over themselves.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Well at some point in the last couple seasons I turned my back and the Bengals got a lot better than they USED to be. They used to play regularly like the Browns played yesterday

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

People in Cincy are gettin a little tired of the losing though. Glad I moved to where they built a Superbowl winner.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                Well at some point in the last couple seasons I turned my back and the Bengals got a lot better than they USED to be. They used to play regularly like the Browns played yesterday
                Awwwe come on...............no need to keep rubbing salt into the wound!

Comment

did anyone catch the Bronco game. There was 15 seconds with clock running and Denver had the offense on the field. Elam missed 2 kicks already. Denver ran out their extra point squad as the clock was running out. Denver was down by 2 points. They snapped the ball and Elam just ran on the field and kicked it through with no time left and won the game.

My heart was pounding and I was in total shock when they pulled it off. The best game I have scene in over 10 years.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                  Originally posted by [i
                  Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Maybe a good ENDING but not the best game by far.

And it's really sad what happened to Everett. To be that young and have that happen. Who cares about his football career. He's still clinging onto his life. My prayers go out to him and his family.

Comment

Really sad for Everett. Almost looked like a normal hit too.
                      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

I know that someone was badly hurt but it was an incredible win.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                          Originally posted by joresnik
                          Wouldn't you rather have everyone but GB lose??
                          Doesn't really matter, since the Bears are the only real threat. Detroit and Minnesota will lose enough throughout the year, since that's what they do

Comment

So the Pats get nailed for spying on the Jets play-calling...day-um

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

I haven't read the previous 17 pages of posts, so hopefully it's already been said. But, all I have to say is Peyton Manning FTW.

BTW I was raised in Indy and will always be a colts fan until the day I croak...or they leave, whichever comes first. Ah who am I kidding, I'll still love them
                              2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                              1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Since all he had to say is payton manning all I have to say is

GREEN BAY WAHOOOOOOO! FAVRE IS BACK!!!!

Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Working...
                                X