Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Brady is going to JUST miss 300 yards passing, he's got 297. That kick return record was sick though!

Still got 7 minutes and change for my game.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Pats win!!!! now its time to see how Tiger Woods is doing.
      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

go steelers
        Originally posted by jeffro
        nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

Oh, they went 34/7 with possession and 2 minutes to go

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

steelers winning margin 27 pats 24 pretty closes. but a win is a win!
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Looks like the usual AFC powerhouses have shown up for the season

EDIT: Final score 34-7 in Pittsburgh's favor. Nice opening away game

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP

that a boy.........i'll see you in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                  Originally posted by PrimeGTP

that a boy.........i'll see you in the playoffs.
                  We'll be there

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Hell, we might as well put Brady in! He certainly couldn't do any worse. Frye looked ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Anderson was a little better but not much. If we don't see Quinn before the end of this first month I'll be surprised. Romeo's seat is hotter than ever! Man I'm tired of losing!!!

Comment

do we play each other this year?

Comment

The televised game wasn't on by me, I was watching the New England game while having the Gamecenter on for Pittsburgh, but apparently the home fans were chanting for Brady to be put on. I'm willing to bet Brady will end up in the chart as back-up to Anderson by Week 2 or 3. They played BAD out there, except for Anderson's one really good TD drive.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                          do we play each other this year?
                          Week 14, Steelers at Pats. You guys have home field. Should be fun. Other than that, I guess we'll have to meet in the AFC championship.

We get a game against the Jets this season too, as is usual. I can't wait

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

well i'll see you in this thred week 14 lol

Comment

Don't forget the Colts are in the AFC. Setting the AFC championship game the 1st week is a joke.
                              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Nobody set it up, I just said the only way the Steelers would play the Pats outside Week 14 would be the AFC championship. Or maybe the semi-finals, depending on how they fall.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Working...
                                X