Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, Buffalo didn't deserve to win. If you can't put a team away after 6 turnovers you deserve to lose!

Comment

• Damn straight. Even though they won, Romo better take a good hard look at those replay tapes.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

• I'll give Romo credit though. He put them in a position to win the game. I still can't believe I just watched that. 6 turnovers and they still win. And for all 6 to be from Romo is just crazy!

Comment

• Can't blame him for all of them though, Buffalo's pass coverage was exceptional.

That tip and catch in the endzone should never have happened however. Romo practically handed it to him.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

• that doesnt matter, how hard is it to not let a team recover the onside kick...seriously, buffalo is the worst team in the nfl

Comment

• ummm sure, qbs have bad weeks...and had the def and special teams not scored the score would have been? 25-6 or worse maybe 3

sure they shut out one wr, but what about the other 3/4 and the te...you dont play against two guys, you play a whole team

sure some teams dont have wins, but they also played better teams too

Comment

• Buffalo has issues but it is far from the worst team in the NFL.

It's hard to really be able to pick a 'worst' team, because performance varies so rapidly. If I had to choose though, I'd give that title to either Miami or New Orleans.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegtp33
                  ummm sure, qbs have bad weeks...and had the def and special teams not scored the score would have been? 25-6 or worse maybe 3

sure they shut out one wr, but what about the other 3/4 and the te...you dont play against two guys, you play a whole team

sure some teams dont have wins, but they also played better teams too
                  I would credit at least 4 out of the 6 turnovers to Buffalo's defense. But they also screwed up the final plays of the game. Like I was saying, performance can change any second.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

• i know, but i love arguing and i knew that would start something

but buff is down there, they beat the jets, whos only win is miami as we know is winless...so they can what beat a team that can beat a really bad team

Comment

• All arguements aside, it was one of the best MNF games I have ever seen, especially the fake punt really warmed me up for the rest of the game. Still props to dallas's kicker for making not 1 but 2, 52 yarders...

[pats fan]

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                      Originally posted by shi-fu
                      Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

• 53 yarders..and that has happend the past 3 weeks

this was definetly the week for kickers, especially in fantasy football

i dont care, buffalo still sucks

Comment

• I'll say it again. You have a team with SIX turnovers and you still can't win. That's pretty sad. Hell, the Browns would have won if they'd forced/received SIX turnovers. The defense wasn't the issue. Buffalo couldn't score. The offense only produced 3 points! I give them credit for hanging in there but still, 6 turnovers and you give up an onside kick? They deserved to lose!

Comment

• Dallas' kicker was good but not as good as Kris Brown (Texans kicker) he had 5 field goals including 2, 54 yarders and a 57 yard kick that won the game now that was a way better performance than Nick Folk
                            DGK All Day

Comment

• Yeah but it was still pretty good for a rookie under that pressure. But the Texans kick was good too. He's not a rookie is he?

Comment

• ^^ He is not a rookie I wanna say he's been in the nfl for 9 years I think
                                DGK All Day

Comment

Working...
                                X