This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Auto Racing Thread aka NASCAR

Ok guys and gals, pick your favorite Hooters gal!

Click on Hooters!

G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I picked Viviana, The last one on the page.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

The truck race is usually the best race to go to during Speedweek although I didn't go last night.
        The best one was a year or 2 ago when the one dude went airborne upside down across the front stretch. That was right in front of me. That was an odd thing to watch i person. opcorn:

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Newman! I slept through most of the race.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

It was a snoozer.... If i didnt have about 30 people here, i prolly would have slept aswell...
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

That was kind of boaring. Should have turned it on with 50 laps to go. That sucks that Jr. lost.
              Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Ya, Jr had no help at the end. With Gordo's car not being able to finish and JJ getting into a wreck, just not much help around.
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Comment

It doesn't hurt my feelings that all the other Hendrick cars pooped out

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

It only hurts my feelings cause Jr. didnt have any help at the end. And you just cant win a race like that without help..

Comment

I know what you're saying. I wanted him to win just as bad as you did.
                        What I'm hoping is that he can go into California and the other tracks and run as well as he did here.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

He really needed help when he stepped out of line with about 4 laps to go. That cost him like twelve positions. He got a little of it back, but not good enough.
                          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

What he needed was some goddamn tires....he was hangin w/ everyone on old ass tires, imagine if he woulda had new ones.
                            2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

There were a lot of cars with new tires, but no help. 20 would have won it had he not changed his position.
                              I hate restrictor plate racing. It's only good the last 5 laps.
                              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X