X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Auto Racing Thread aka NASCAR

Originally posted by popsicle
    Which 500? Indy? Daytona? What do they have in Wisc.?
    indy

in wisconsin we have the Milwuakee Mile its the first race after indy

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz

But that was extremely fooked up what he did! I was very disappointed!
      I am too. Just imagine if Tony Stewert or Robby Gordon did that. It would have been ugly.
      Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

for sure!
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Hay! I just found this Topic, I know a little slow but anyway I am a big Nascar fan, I rush home every sunday from church to see the race and living in Calif. I mean rush. I am a Mark Martin fan being an old timer myself but it is hard now he only runs a part time schedual.

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
          It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

You follow any of the Roush drivers, or did you change team too?
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
              No I still pull for the Rouch team. I am still kind of not found a real home yet. I like Jr. but can't stand his new team. I have a hard time switching to a import but they have some good drivers. For the most part I just love the race and see who is in the top 10 near the end.

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
              It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

The more NASCAR fans the better

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
                  No I still pull for the Rouch team. I am still kind of not found a real home yet. I like Jr. but can't stand his new team. I have a hard time switching to a import but they have some good drivers. For the most part I just love the race and see who is in the top 10 near the end.
                  I am a Jr fan and I don't like his team too much either. I just don't let a drivers team effect the way I think of them as a driver.
                  Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
                    I've always been a Ford manufacturers follower. Grew up in a Ford family, dad was involved in racing when I was young. So...I just stayed with Roush when Mark left. 17 and 99 filled his shoes pretty good.
                    I think we'll see Tony out of the 20 next year. I'm sure he'll be back with Chevrolet though.
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

hey guys, Mark Martin ftw. hes still got it in him after tons of years (seems like millions). he proved that at richmond with that 3rd place finish wen ky. busch barely nudged him out.

anyways who is goin 2 dover for the june 1st race? maybe we can all meet up or somethin.

dover 400 on 6/1/08:
                      1. coolmanvette75
                      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

NHRA has the nitro cars going 1,000 ft. instead of 1320 cause of the Kalitta thing.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                          NHRA has the nitro cars going 1,000 ft. instead of 1320 cause of the Kalitta thing.
                          i no im watching it now
                          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Hate to burst any bubbles but has anybody given thought as to how the automative mess re: manufacturers will affect NASCAR? No big three means no NASCAR and money troubles means no sponsorship. Only manufacturer in position to be involved is Toyota!
                            Also the poor economy will have a big effect on audience participation.
                            In short, will NASCAR survive?
                            GTPdriver
                            G. Stephen Day

Comment

yeah, they've already talked about it several times. I'll find you a link to something later

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Going to the Shootout tonight!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                                X