X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My poor car

Originally posted by 08blackgt
    brushing the pup will get rid of the hair. have to do it almost daily tho
    i put seat covers on my seats when my dogs go places, helps cut down on how far the hair goes.
    bein a husky, hes gonna get hairy, so id suggest clippin when its hot, when hes older of course. hell feel better when its hot, n youll have less hair to deal with

thats almost the only way i can keep my chow/cocker spaniel mix. i wont go into detail on how much he sheds. hes so bad he stays clipped year round
    Leather seats would help with the dog hair it would clean up a lot easier and doesnt stick to the cloth, just my 2 cents LOL

Comment

Ok, someone with 23 posts giving me shit is where I draw the line god dammit!

I put my dash all back together and armorall'd everything last night. I made sure to get rid of that stupid bottle. God forbid it show up in any shots in the future haha.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
        lol

your girlfriend is cutie. ho that your dog my mistake. j/k
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264

I put my dash all back together and armorall'd everything last night. I made sure to get rid of that stupid bottle. God forbid it show up in any shots in the future haha.
          Its ok mines in the glove box

Comment

Originally posted by EvolutionOX
            Its ok mines in the glove box
            i keep handcuffs there

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by EvolutionOX
              Originally posted by 08blackgt
              brushing the pup will get rid of the hair. have to do it almost daily tho
              i put seat covers on my seats when my dogs go places, helps cut down on how far the hair goes.
              bein a husky, hes gonna get hairy, so id suggest clippin when its hot, when hes older of course. hell feel better when its hot, n youll have less hair to deal with

thats almost the only way i can keep my chow/cocker spaniel mix. i wont go into detail on how much he sheds. hes so bad he stays clipped year round
              Leather seats would help with the dog hair it would clean up a lot easier and doesnt stick to the cloth, just my 2 cents
              yea, but then the dogs go flying off the seats when you hit the brakes
              been there, done that. my chihuahua cant stay on the seat at all. she slides everywhere. when i take off, when i stop, in curves. no matter how smooth i drive, she slides. thats my main reason for the seat covers

Originally posted by acxdarlene
              no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

My dog treats my girlfriends trailblazer like romper room. My G6 though has the leather and he stands and shakes because he knows he can't still on any road.
                Do what you like. Like what you do.

Comment

Working...
                X