This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6er photo scavenger hunt!

damn, id have to say that PhilAch almost has them all! only a few more to go!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by PhilAch
      12. G6 in the rain

thats not rain its snow

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Close enough!

Comment

if snow counts im using it

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

how is a Acura RSX an exotic or muscle car?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
              how is a Acura RSX an exotic or muscle car?
              I put it there as "performance" and it was one of acura's "muscle" cars other then the NSX. It could be exotic since they don't make them anymore. I know I'm stretching on this one.

Comment

1. G6 with another G6
                2. G6 by a bridge

3. G6 by a church
                4. G6 with all doors, hood and trunk open
                5. G6 with a person of the opposite gender posing on/in/beside it (clothing optional)
                6. G6 at sunset/sunrise
                7. G6 at the strip club
                8. G6 with a stripper in it
                9. G6 in motion
                10. G6 with someone in the trunk
                11. G6 instrument panel at night
                12. G6 in the rain
                13. G6 jacked up and missing a tire
                14. G6 with a trunk monkey
                15. G6 at a fast food drive through
                16. G6 with a muscle car/exotic car
                I got both :-)

17. G6 at a lake/beach/ocean/other random body of water bigger than a puddle

18. G6 under some trees

19. G6 in a back alley
                20. G6 at your local city/town hall
                21. G6 at a bikini car wash

Comment

This thread needs more pictures of a 6 at a bikini car wash.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                  Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Dextar
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by Dextar
                      Well then, post them up!

Comment

On the way to work I passed some High School cheerleader thing in Middlebury, car wash. However.. I was already 15 minutes late to work and I think they would think I'm a pervert if I took a picture It's raining later in the day.. at least skys look like it... and I doubt they'll still be there at 6.
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

On the way to work I passed some High School cheerleader thing in Middlebury, car wash. However.. I was already 15 minutes late to work and I think they would think I'm a pervert if I took a picture It's raining later in the day.. at least skys look like it... and I doubt they'll still be there at 6.
                          BOOOOOOO! take one for the team!!
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

who cares if they think that. it could be the opposite and they may like it and may be into older guys.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

i just realized this ends on monday august 12th

mondays the 11th

so does this end on monday or the 12th???

Comment

Monday....August 12th, 2013 maybe??
                                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                                X