No announcement yet.

Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, I'd probably print them up on thicker paper so they look professional-can't wait!!!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Blue Man Group

Comment

So did any get these so they are formatted and ready to go? Like i said, once there is a complete (formatted) sheet i will upload them to my server and we will add a link to the faq sheet. The anyone can access them at anytime and them. The ones so far look awesome!
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I have the one Pooners was asking for in pdf...

Comment

But I like Wicked's.....

Comment

The middle one...

Comment

Heya Wicked my man....can you shove those on a page for hosting?
                10 per page??
                I agre...the middle one!!
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                  Heya Wicked my man....can you shove those on a page for hosting?
                  10 per page??
                  I agre...the middle one!!

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Wicked wasn't around, so I took the liberty... It's a little different tho, I didn't have the same Pontiac symbol art....

Comment

Are these going to be professionally printed or are they just going to be printed at home? I've made business cards for people before and usually if your going to get them printed you can just take them to the a place that prints them like that. The larger the picture is the better it retains its quality when its shrunk down to the size of a business card

If not I'll format it into the ten per page, just in case.
                      Blue Man Group

Comment

We are looking for templates so they can be loaded onto my server and a link will be provide so anyone can just print them at home.

Comment

Well I went by the basic size of a business car 1028x579 then shrunk it proportionally and I was only able to fit 8 business cards on one 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper. So here it is

Blue Man Group

Comment

You can't print that from the forum as is. If you right click and save it as a jpeg, it will print pixely...

Comment

Really? That sucks. Did you try? How can I make it so its printable?
                              Blue Man Group

Comment

PDF ftw

http://www.mediafire.com/?0lsmzqbdxpt
                                Blue Man Group

Comment

Working...
                                X