Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ever popular post a picture of yourself thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ever popular post a picture of yourself thread!

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
    Lol!! Yes if this was a real photo shoot I would have worn a black dress and red high heal shoes. But this was the night of my bday and we were waiting for my friends boyfriend to get dressed so we were just messing around outside!! ;-)

And I'd be Barricades model! ;-) in high school I did car modeling, that's why I love posing with cars
    too bad! I'v got dib's on Barricade and I'm closer

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
    08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
    Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
    Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
    & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
    TO BE INSTALL:
    Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
    92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
    LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
    http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Very hot pix Nicole!! Love that dress
      2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
        Very hot pix Nicole!! Love that dress
        Thanks sweetie! Got it from BeBe ;-)
        2009.5 G6 GXP
        35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Thanks sweetie! Got it from BeBe ;-)
          Ha I knew it. I was looking at a dress that was just like it there. I thought it looked familiar. Got me thinking I need to my S4 photoshoot before i lose my Bermuda tan AND before it gets cold! haha
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

Comment

Ha I knew it. I was looking at a dress that was just like it there. I thought it looked familiar. Got me thinking I need to my S4 photoshoot before i lose my Bermuda tan AND before it gets cold! haha
            hehe, yes Im gonna go back and get the black one, I love it in black also! And yea I need to do one before it gets cold with my 6. Maybe before or after I got to Vegas ;-)
            2009.5 G6 GXP
            35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

hehe, yes Im gonna go back and get the black one, I love it in black also! And yea I need to do one before it gets cold with my 6. Maybe before or after I got to Vegas ;-)
              Vegas! Nice! Maybe you can win a lot of cash and get an exotic car and photo shoot on that!! haha. Next time your around NY we'll meet up and do one together.
              2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

Comment

random shot taking while at a dyno day lol.
                2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Vegas! Nice! Maybe you can win a lot of cash and get an exotic car and photo shoot on that!! haha. Next time your around NY we'll meet up and do one together.
                  Yea to bad I'm going solo.... =( no one can go with me, and I have a hotel and everything... But yea I'm gonna try and win a car, bahahaha Lambo baby! Black and pink with black rims, FTW!!! ;-)

And that would be awesome! You know I've only been to NYC one time and it was for my 25th!! My parents took me as my bday gift for the day. I'd love to go back and visit for longer though!!
                  2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

A few pics of me in my uniform. I'll be wearing this on my upcoming deployment back to Afghanistan

Me and my sister

Me and my mom
                    Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                    Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

hooah! if you aint cav!!!

i want my unit to get multicam....
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Yea to bad I'm going solo.... =( no one can go with me, and I have a hotel and everything... But yea I'm gonna try and win a car, bahahaha Lambo baby! Black and pink with black rims, FTW!!! ;-)

And that would be awesome! You know I've only been to NYC one time and it was for my 25th!! My parents took me as my bday gift for the day. I'd love to go back and visit for longer though!!
                        OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!
                        *waiving hand frantically*
                        I'LL GO!!!! I'LL GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
                          OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!
                          *waiving hand frantically*
                          I'LL GO!!!! I'LL GO!!!!

LOL!!
                          2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

I'll meet you there Nicole. Im only 3hrs from Vegas

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                              I'll meet you there Nicole. Im only 3hrs from Vegas
                              Haha!! Awesome!!
                              2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Haha!! Awesome!!
                                and im supposed to be working in vegas starting next week.........prob only for a week tho, seing as they are sposed to transfer my files to indianapolis next friday so i might be coming home..............for good.. soon............... so id prob miss u

Comment

Working...
                                X