This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Photoshop request thread!

That G8's beautiful...was it a different color? Nice work Ghost, thanks.

Comment

it started as a red Chevy Cruze. ill post a few more for you when im on my computer.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

hey boja23. hows that website so far?

Comment

Carchops? I like it! What I can see of it, anyway! I had to email the web admin because the "spam blocker" would/will not let me register. I've tried like 20-30 times on every browser. I'm entering the words right, just something is not working, so I can't register to view the tutorials and other things.

I found another really awesome one. worth1000.com. They have photoshop competitions for every kind of subject imaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by boja23 View Post
            Carchops? I like it! What I can see of it, anyway! I had to email the web admin because the "spam blocker" would/will not let me register. I've tried like 20-30 times on every browser. I'm entering the words right, just something is not working, so I can't register to view the tutorials and other things.

I found another really awesome one. worth1000.com. They have photoshop competitions for every kind of subject imaginable.
            really? that sucks. hope it works out. and ill see that site sometime later. and here are a few other pics for your viewing pleasure. (you will be able to compare before and afters)

rims

rims, door handle, side skirt (looks like a 1 piece now)

rims

roof

rear bumper

Comment

black bezel, tinted signals, eye lid

carbon fiber hood

(different variants on the following...)
              black headlights, tinted signals, red led halos, carbon fiber hood, red grille bezels, red lip, red led fog halos, tinted fogs

blue paint, tinted signals, blue led halos, carbon fiber hood, black grille bezels, black lip, blue led fog halos, tinted fogs

blue paint, carbon fiber hood, GXP grilles, black lip

same as above with blue led halos

same as above with white led halos, black GXP grilles

Comment

the finished bottle and originals.

Comment

Ghost u do sexy work....is there anyway u could do my trunk request from the last page?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                    Ghost u do sexy work....
                    thank you.

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                    ....is there anyway u could do my trunk request from the last page?
                    you know i closed the PShop Chop Shop here. but Phantom Designs is open over at FP and will gladly help you out. seriously tho, ill see what i can do. but i will advice against the black trunk, the coupes cant pull it off due to the wierd trunk shape but i guess an example couldnt hurt.

Comment

yea i think the taillight lines might kill it but was curious to see a better PS job on it just to confirm it wont work

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Can someone change the rotors to (as good as you can drilled and slotted) and:
                        - Blue
                        - Black
                        - Silver

The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

can someone photoshop my wheels in gloss black...i think its time to grow up

Comment

i am needing some help please! could someone(looks like ghost is pretty awesome at it) photoshop a couple things for me please and thank you so very much! first would be a carbon fiber ait hood on my car and also if someone could do gloss black upper and lower recessed grilles. i know that daniel on here has a car my same color with flat black recessed grilles but he has black bezeled headlights and i am keepin those stock.

thanks again to anyone who helps me out.
                            g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Wondering if someone would please photoshop the MPD hood onto my car! Color matched.

Thank you very very much to whomever will!
                              Performance
                              CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
                              Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
                              2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
                              600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
                              Window tint
                              Glasspack

Comment

I'm sure there is a silver sixer with the mpd already on the factory car somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X