This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Photoshop request thread!

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Originally posted by steelgraygtp

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
        90 Eagle Talon TSI
        09 G6 Progression(New Car)
        My Progression

Comment

WTF Ghost!?!?

Stop Being a.... ghost?

Comment

Hey Ghost Junior Here,

Are you tired of waiting on poltergeists to come and shoop images for you? Are you ready to settle for slightly lesser quality to get quicker pic turn over times? Well I have a deal for you! Resubmit your photos and I will be able to to some minimal shooping for you.

And if you act now, Ghost might just get some motivation again and take over.

Only 299.99 Turkish Lyra plus shipping and handling.

-B
            BK.
            2008 GT 4dr
            Debadged
            Intake
            Strut Bar
            Chromed Grill/ Window trim

Comment

ill take 2!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

So anyone wanna chop my headlights?

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Post the pic before I get off work at 11p, and I will get one done wheni get home.

-B
                  BK.
                  2008 GT 4dr
                  Debadged
                  Intake
                  Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by steelgraygtp
                    I'm torn on what color I want to paint my headlights, gloss black with a colormatched eyelid, or colormatched bezels. Could someone chop that for me, please?

Comment

What a about PINK!!!

Nah....Paint them black man. Black always looks the best, and its the least to get sun damage...

Comment

Cool, I should be able to do black, and I will attempt the color match. I am relatively new to the photoshop game, so be patient. Also, I might be be able to get all three done tonight black and color match. Unless ghost or another ps god steps in.

-B
                        BK.
                        2008 GT 4dr
                        Debadged
                        Intake
                        Strut Bar

Comment

Ok, no problem. Thanks for taking a stab at it.

Comment

Sorry, someone called in, so I will be doing a double tonight, and am not able to do the chops tonight.
                            BK.
                            2008 GT 4dr
                            Debadged
                            Intake
                            Strut Bar

Comment

ok so can someone chop these wheels, i want 2 different pics,

one of the entire wheel gloss black, as close to the car color as you can get
                              one of the wheel the same gloss black just with a red lip, as close to the color of the calipers/pontiac dart as you can get...

have fun:

PM me if you want me to toss you a couple bucks
                              Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

Hey guys, sorry, really busy aroudn the hospital, haven't had time to chop any pictures. Hoping to get all pending requests done tuesday...

Dashoppinator, save the moneys for your car.

-B
                                BK.
                                2008 GT 4dr
                                Debadged
                                Intake
                                Strut Bar

Comment

Working...
                                X