This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Camaro Thread!

A girl I work with ordered her camaro. She was quoted an ETA sometime in June.

She's stoked. And she's gonna lemme drive it when it comes in.

2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish

Video and pics required upon arrival.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp

and is the girl hot? lol

My progression thread
        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610

and is the girl hot? lol
          if she is. video and pics required upon arrival of her and the car.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610

and is the girl hot? lol
            if she is. video and pics required upon arrival of her and the car.
            x2

My progression thread
            Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
            In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
            Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
              your forgetting about wieght and what gear ratios the cars have.
              I don't know about the gearing, but:

G6 GXP
              3.6 VVT V-6 SFI 252hp @6300 rpm and 251lb-ft @3200 rpm
              ~3400 lbs?
              Front Wheel Drive

2010 LS Camaro
              3.6 300 hp and 273 lb.-ft. of torque
              ~3700 lbs?
              Rear Wheel Drive

Hm, that could actually be a pretty close one I guess. Is ~300 lbs enough to overcome the torque and hp? What about rear wheel vs. front wheel drive? I'm still still sayin the Camaro. Whatcha think?

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

So, my buddy Brian (ndofnera on here) was in Oshawa with his f-body club on GM's invite.

He took a couple of pictures.

Yes folks, that's #1 off the production line.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

wow.

Show
                  -20% tint

Comment

My progression thread

Comment

2009 PONTIAC G8
                      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I have told him that I hate him.

He told me that if I manage to buy the car that I'm putting a bid I'll have no reason to hate him.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                          I have told him that I hate him.

He told me that if I manage to buy the car that I'm putting a bid I'll have no reason to hate him.
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
                            Originally posted by newbiestyle
                            your forgetting about wieght and what gear ratios the cars have.
                            I don't know about the gearing, but:

G6 GXP
                            3.6 VVT V-6 SFI 252hp @6300 rpm and 251lb-ft @3200 rpm
                            ~3400 lbs?
                            Front Wheel Drive

2010 LS Camaro
                            3.6 300 hp and 273 lb.-ft. of torque
                            ~3700 lbs?
                            Rear Wheel Drive

Hm, that could actually be a pretty close one I guess. Is ~300 lbs enough to overcome the torque and hp? What about rear wheel vs. front wheel drive? I'm still still sayin the Camaro. Whatcha think?
                            G6 GXP is 13.5lbs per HP
                            Camaro LS is 12.13lbs per HP
                            in conclusion the camaro will when in power to weight by 1.37lbs per HP
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            who cares about that who's the hottie?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Well you heard it right

The Guys at GM Oshawa envited a few of the people from my club out to see Camaro 00001 come off the line, They also lent us 3 of the press cars for the performance wold car show this past weekend,

because we took good care of the cars over the weekend and promoted the new Camaro with 3 past generations of the car they envited us to the plant on monday afternoon.

I called up a friend of mine knowing how much she likes the car and off we went, even talked to the PR guy and got him to take her for a testdrive in the 2010 SS, I was in the same 1 thursday afternoon for the set up of the show.

So now that you all hate me, I know Tom does, (i have emals saying it) here's the pics from Performance World and GM's Plant

Performance World ---------->

2010 camaro ------->

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                              who cares about that who's the hottie?
                              hands off, she my friend and I'm NOT sharing her
                              Last of the Breed 2002 WS6

Originally posted by ratskat
                              What you aren't coming? Hmmmph

Comment

ahhh
                                dude i hate you!
                                ha wow the interior on the ss looks amazing

My progression thread

Comment

Working...
                                X