Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SSV Spoiler

Yep, just jizzed myself!!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

whats the SS from? and whats with the V from a CTS v? combo badging?
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
          whats the SS from? and whats with the V from a CTS v? combo badging?
          I am going to guess the SS is from a mid-90s Caprice SS??

Also... What is the badge on the top of the trunk?? That can't be stock is it!?!?

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

You guys need to learn your G8's more.
            Clicky

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
              You guys need to learn your G8's more.
              Clicky
              i knew about the commodore SS-v but i didn't think that same V belonged to that..interesting
              sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

thats awesome dude i love the badging to
                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Ray, if you buy a decklid from GMSPO, it comes pre drilled.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                  4 door mafia
                  93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                  8000k hid's
                  Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                  Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                  13.207@107.11
                  330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1
                    Hey Ray, if you buy a decklid from GMSPO, it comes pre drilled.
                    Thanks Brian, they are what $618 list?
                    There is a red one in a junk yard not too far from me if things go South.
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

I was thinking to PM Crazy Paul and see a Holden lid would fit and if he can get one and how much. I know shipping would be a killer, but it would be cool to get so you dont have to fill the holes in.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                      4 door mafia
                      8000k hid's
                      Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                      13.207@107.11

Comment

I knew there was like a Euro version or something... But apparently I know nothing about G8s!! haha I haven't done a lot of research on them, so it makes sense!! LOL

Comment

Theres alot of replicas floating around, but Im for sure not going to be the guinea pig.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                          4 door mafia
                          8000k hid's
                          Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                          13.207@107.11

Comment

The G8 goes to the body shop on May 10th to fix the 5 holes in the deck lid. Price quoted was $350. Not bad. Got some of the track stripes on last night. I didn't have my camera and it was too late when I got home. Eric did an awesome job though. I'll post pics later this afternoon.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

I'll be waiting
                              sigpic

Comment

TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X