• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pontiac G8 #334 or the I HATE RAY thread

Nice!
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

The GTOs were part of the Pittsburgh crew heading to Jersey and the G8 owner was a GTO enthusiast who was heading up 81 north for dinner plans.
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

So, how does the G8 do against the GTO's?
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

Well, pretty damned goood!

But the GTO was cammed and had headers plus a couple other bolt ons. So he really didnt have a chance, but definitely proved that with some minor bolt ons, the G8 will be a force to be reckon with.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

That's sweet!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

It sure will...the one I just signed up for comes with bolt ons to make it 500HP!

Get over here Ray: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16380&p=363194#p363194

I see a stripe setup YOU GOTTA GET!!!

Oh and Ray!! I looked at the intake. It would be easy to build a CAB for your car. EASY!!!!

I looked like the scoops are functional but very very restricted. True??
              Does yours have that rubber attachment under the scoops too?
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT

What do you think of the wheel cap overlay?
                Kyle's video trumped my overlays. Comments?
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

I like them Ray. They look perfect. Are these from Nikki?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Now put black over the red in the dart.

MODS:

Comment

ElecBlueG6GT the overlays look great.
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        Now put black over the red in the dart.

Comment

can we get a pic from farther back? I think it looks good though.

Comment

Black overlays would look good...........

But I think the red part looks like it needs tweaking.............

Comment

Originally posted by schenko
                              Black overlays would look good...........

But I think the red part looks like it needs tweaking.............
                              Is it 1mm to small? I cant tell. Send him four black wheel dart inlays and send me the bill Please Nikki.

MODS:

Comment

Pooners, you're too much. I like it though.
                                As far as the scoops, that is a low pressure area of the hood, and not likely to help in positive air flow for an intake. To push warm air out and under is most likely the design.
                                I've purchased an intake from New Era performance. I should have it this week.
                                The overlay I think I put on slightly crooked. Nikki sent me 5, so today I'm going over to the muffler shop to use their lift so I can get it eye level.
                                I'll get a pic from farther away today too. Oh yeah, the dreaded trunk pic.
                                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

Working...
                                X