Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southwestern RollCall!!

Originally posted by Detro
    Phoenix Arizona, Best place to meet. Need to get a meet organized here.
    How bout you drive here to new mexico and have a small meet with me and cjlink? The only thing is that that's a good 7 or 8 hour drive at least.....

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

phoenix?? i've made it in a little over 5...

el paso-ish would probably be the easiest place for us all to meet as its really in-between everything 'southwest'. just get on i-10 or i-25 and its a strait shot

they've got a drag strip or a road course right? i want to get some racing in if we have a meet...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Well born and raised in H-Town but moved to Louisiana does that count?
        http://videos.streetfire.net/

Mods: ADR Propulsion rims 18's, intake, straight pipes, GXP spoiler, tint, cross drilled rotors, HID's, system one Alpine Type R 12.

Comment

Sun City, AZ

far northwest valley, right out by SpeedWorld which is our major NHRA sanctioned drag strip for public use
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X