This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Camaro Thread!

I've been reading about the new Camaro a bit lately and wow it's freakin awesome looking. I can't wait for this thing to come out. I'm already planning out my next car and I'm not even close to paying off the 6 haha. Has anyone heard anything about pricing? I've been seeing estimated of mid 20's (even like 22-24 for the 300hp V6???). If thats true, I'll totally pay of the 6 and try to (sadly ...well kinda!) jump ship that way. I can't stand the third and fourth gen Camaros (sorry for anyone thats got one) but this thing is just ballsy.

I think these were released just like 2 weeks ago:

I could drive this

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Re: 2010 Camaro Recent Hi Res pics

damn i want one too, i want the camaro and g8

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Heres a release of the salesperson manual thing.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6040

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

so the center stack gauges are now optional? what exactly do they have? i'd guess maybe oil pressure, battery volts, trans temp, maybe oil level.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

looks good.... maybe one day....
          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Heres an interior shot...kinda hard to see the gauges clearly though...

http://www.camaro5.com has tons of info

Comment

That new Camero is HOT...I'd love to get one with the LS7 505 HP motor or the 600+ HP supercharged Vette ZR-1 motor. It would be a screamer!!!! It just might get as good as the "old days"...

Comment

did a lil photo shop, tinted the tails head lights and side makers

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

the camaro is sweet. i wish they would offer the ls7 in it but they wont. just the ls3. They have to meet that mark by 2020 to get the average mpg up. but an ls9 camaro would be killer
                  2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                  2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                  613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                  New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
                    the camaro is sweet. i wish they would offer the ls7 in it but they wont. just the ls3. They have to meet that mark by 2020 to get the average mpg up. but an ls9 camaro would be killer
                    Hey, You never know. Look what Chevy did with the L-88 of yesteryear If you knew the right dealer, you were able to get one out the back door, you know, COPO. Get 10 people together that want to buy in, go to the zone and with some luck and magic, COPO, the next Barret-Jackson million dollar car of the future

Comment

i want this car so damn bad id be fine with just the v6 version it still has enough hp to smoke a v6 mustang and with a few mods smoke hte v8 stang as well straight up mustang eater!
                      Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Not bad.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

damn that care is fine.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

They're really sweet. I'm glad Chevy is finally bringin my car back
                            Too bad I just strapped myself with a brand new car, n 2 projects, otherwise I'd get one. Be nice to have 2 Camaros in the garage instead of just one

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                            no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

it looks pretty cool I still want a Solstice coupe GXP or a Saab 9-3 X

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
                              X