This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Camaro Recent Hi Res pics

Cant really tell from the pics...is it going to be using the same SS font as the Cobalts, Malibus, etc ?

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

Looks and sounds (through reading the brochure, not actually listening) like a great car. Should be a good competition for the retro Mustang and the new Challenger but one thing puzzles me. If I read the brochure correctly, twin traction will be available with the V-8 only. Twin traction is vital not only for hard launches (looks as if by the brochure's mention of launch control that Chev expects lots of those.) but for winter driving. Chrysler didn't offer it all on the first Challengers and only corrected the next issue so it's a wonder Chev didn't get it right in the first place.
      Will wait until I see one in the flesh and find out what the Canadian price is. I've got one more year on my lease for the GTP so timing is right.
      GTPdriver
      G. Stephen Day

Comment

I demand RS package!!!!111!!
        WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

The new camaro is a sweet looking car, don't get me wrong, but personally, id rather has a g8 gxp

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

they've done a crazy job with the interior on the camaro's. I like the RS package with the halos n such.
            WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

They got that car hyped up from Transformers though I have heard from alot of people they hate the way it looks I honsetly love it only thing it lacks is projector headlights. And that side vent from the concept that looks pretty cool.

http://videos.streetfire.net/

Mods: ADR Propulsion rims 18's, intake, straight pipes, GXP spoiler, tint, cross drilled rotors, HID's, system one Alpine Type R 12.

Comment

im pretty sure there is going to be a company making a crap load of after market stuff for this car. and the side vent would become functional for me

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Orders for the Camaro starts today!! if i only had money
                  Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Offical Camaro pricing out today

OFFICIAL 2010 Camaro Pricing

Model:
                    Camaro LS -- $22,995 (MSRP)
                    Camaro 1LT -- $24,630 (MSRP)
                    Camaro 2LT -- $27,330 (MSRP)
                    Camaro 1SS -- $30,992 (MSRP)
                    Camaro 2SS -- $34,180 (MSRP)

Options:
                    Convenience and Connectivity w/ Automatic Transmission -- $665
                    Concenience and Connectivity w/ Manual Transmission -- $465
                    Interior Trim Package -- $500
                    RS Package w/ 1LT -- $1,750
                    RS Package w/ 2LT -- $1,450
                    RS Package w/ 1SS or 2SS -- $1,200
                    Carpeted Front -- $60
                    Engine Block Heater -- $75
                    Red Jewel Tint Premium Paint -- $295
                    Boston Acoustics System -- $495
                    Compact Spare Tire and Wheel -- $150
                    Cyber Gray Metallic Stripes -- $395
                    White Stripes -- $395
                    Power Sunroof -- $900
                    Transmission, Automatic 6-speed -- $995
                    19" Polished Aluminum Wheel w/ 1LT -- $720
                    19" Polished Aluminum Wheel w/ 2LT -- $470
                    20" Polished Aluminum Wheel -- $470

Now that isn't that bad. I'm soooo tempted haha. I defintitely am holding onto the 6 until it's paid off though. Or at least very close. Damn I love this new Camaro though.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Re: Offical Camaro pricing out today

Prices are good
                      Not far off than what they were last time.
                      The WS6 trans am was 32,000ish in 2002, so I'm sure the SS was right around the same.
                      Not bad at all.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                      no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Originally posted by Chris898
                        Orders for the Camaro starts today!! if i only had money
                        If any of you do have the money , here is the link to order:

Explore the 2024 Chevrolet Camaro Sports Car, which combines aerodynamic performance with classic style and will attract attention wherever you go.

Comment

Now all GM has to do is stay in business or we'll be looking a Chrysler Camaro's

Comment

Shwing!

Shwing!
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Shwing!

Shwing!
                              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Haha...really you needed to copy and paste that there Jedi?

I agree though...Shwing!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Working...
                                X