This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Meet Location Finder!

Get a halfway point between 2 addresses and find restaurants, cafes, or any other point of interest to help plan your next meeting. Get fair driving directions.

Saw it on AutoBlog today. Think it could come in handy for meets.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Need to find a spot for a meet? Look no further!

This site is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back later.

We have reached the maximum amount of address lookups for the day, We are working to improve this right now, please check back within the hour.
    good one Erik

Originally posted by acxdarlene
    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

I just tried to take a look and the site is down for maintance...the maximum number of lookups have been reached for today

EDIT: Sorry Jessie, I should have read your entire post first

Comment

bad boys

sounds like a good idea tho. they just need to work out the max lookup bug

Originally posted by acxdarlene
        no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

lol wut>

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint
          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            http://www.meetways.com/

Saw it on AutoBlog today. Think it could come in handy for meets.
            kool
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Re: Great Meet Location Finder!

thread revival. the site is working now. i have used it a couple of times and it works great.
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

the most fantasmical site in the world for setting up meets isn't worth jack shit if we can't get people to SHOW UP!!!

just got back from the SMALLEST 6 MEET EVER! Just amy and myself...
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                  the most fantasmical site in the world for setting up meets isn't worth jack shit if we can't get people to SHOW UP!!!

legit.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

sounds like a date.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k

sounds like a date.

2009 PONTIAC G8
                      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Atleast there were two 6's there!! Our meet in CT last month I was the only 6!!
                        My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                        Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                        Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                        Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                        LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vballchic1023

So did ya have fun talking to yourself? Sry to hear that, maybe everyone outta start recruiting locals with 6's...

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                          you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                          CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Girl you're being modest.........u look more like a 9 to me!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                              Girl you're being modest.........u look more like a 9 to me!!!
                              Quit being modest, you know she is a perfect 10!

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Working...
                              X