This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tire Pressure Monitor System

I'll probably end up going back tomorrow when I have time and demand that I get my money's worth cause I had to special order that, its just I was busy with other things and didn't have time.
    "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

Comment

Thanks ahuhn!

Wife's 08 G6 - Stock
      Mine 01 GP GT - Too many mods

Comment

FYI,

I just got my tires rotated/balanced on my G6 for the first time, and the dealership did not reset the TPM system after rotating my tires (so the sensors were point to the incorrect tire location).

I went back and they said they didn't know the '08's included the TPM.

Comment

They didn't know that?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

All 08's have them.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
            4 door mafia
            93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
            8000k hid's
            Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
            Rotofab cai and radiator cover
            13.207@107.11
            330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1
              All 08's have them.

by federal law

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I'm thinking of getting new wheels that will be fair weather shoes and keep the originals for snow tires. Can I purchase a set of OEM TPMs for the new rims so that I can switch back and forth as the weather changes?
                CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

where can i pick up a 4 of these sensors for cheap...my dealership said it be $67 for each sensor plus a $60 for changing them all....

and also...can you just buy say 2 at a time and then not have 2 on the other tires and still have the system work?

I need a total of 4 and was thinkin of maybe doing 2 at one week then another 2 at another time, just due to money situation...

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by auquier
                    I'm thinking of getting new wheels that will be fair weather shoes and keep the originals for snow tires. Can I purchase a set of OEM TPMs for the new rims so that I can switch back and forth as the weather changes?

You can but the sensors have to be relearned each time you switch back and forth between the 2 sets. wouldnt be too hard or expensive to do

Originally posted by cookiemonster17

and also...can you just buy say 2 at a time and then not have 2 on the other tires and still have the system work?
                    well you can but it will only read those 2 tires and the warning light will still be on

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                    X