Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GB T-shirt interest thread- PONTIADDICT Get in now!!!

TY Leon for the order and it will ship Monday, you should have it before Thursday. The GB is officially over but shirts or any other products can still be ordered at the regular price if anyone who missed the GB is still wanting to order a shirt or stickers.

Brad
    Owner of Indianhead Acres Pontiac T Shirts
    Link to my T Shirts-------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"
    2008 Pontiac Vibe (Salsa)
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2 (Yellow Jacket)
    1986 Pontiac GP 455 Street driven Winston Cup look alike (in the works)
    1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455, T 400, (Red)
    1973 Pontiac Trans Am 455, T 400, (Black)

Comment

Originally posted by Sirrotica
      TY Leon for the order and it will ship Monday, you should have it before Thursday. The GB is officially over but shirts or any other products can still be ordered at the regular price if anyone who misssed the GB is still wanting to order a shirt or stickers.

Brad
      great doing business with ya. i look forward to pissing off my friends with my new shirt!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Speaking from experience it definitely will piss off the bowtie brigade. LOL........But we don't care, they are always jabbing us about our Pontiacs and think nothing of it. The way I see it turnabout is fair play, and if you can't take it , don't dish it out in the first place.
        Bowtie guy after reading the shirt-----> ROTFLMFAO
        Link to my T Shirts-------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"

Comment

Originally posted by Sirrotica
          Speaking from experience it definitely will piss off the bowtie brigade. LOL........But we don't care, they are always jabbing us about our Pontiacs and think nothing of it. The way I see it turnabout is fair play, and if you can't take it , don't dish it out in the first place.
          Bowtie guy after reading the shirt-----> ROTFLMFAO
          haha

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint

Comment

got my shirt yesterday, looks awesome. thanks!

Show
            -20% tint

Comment

Your quite welcome, glad you like the shirt. Thanks again for the order.

Brad

Comment

im very picky on shirts fit

Comment

They're Jerzees 50/50 shirts, not the cheapest shirts made. With the 50/50 blend they also don't shrink unless your washing them in extremely hot water and drying them on highest setting. All the shirts are regular length. I have shirts that are over 4 years old that I still wear and they look good still. That's the best information I can give you, the decision is now yours.

Comment

Well this is expired now so I'll lock it up. Thanks again.
                    Great shirts!
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                    X