Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GB T-shirt interest thread- PONTIADDICT Get in now!!!

I'm ready to accept orders at anytime, you can PM me on here ,or E Mail me at Sirrotica@att.net.

Method of payment, Paypal or USPS money order, (PayPal) Sirrotica@aol.com, Money Order send to: Brad Yost, 231 Overlook Dr., South Charleston Oh. 45368. The cutoff date is October 25 th to get this pricing. Any orders recieved after midnight October 25th will be at regular pricing The group buy pricing is, $18.00 for the double sided shirts (Designs 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,) $13.50 for single sided shirts (Designs1 and 7), (2X and 3X any design add $2.00 each). Please specify color of shirt ( Black, gray,white), size (S - 3X) and the design number of the shirts you've selected. If you select a womens Tank top (Designs 3,5,6,7) please specify Tank top instead of shirt.

Stickers $5.00 each with the purchase of at least one shirt. If your ordering a PONTIADDICT sticker , please specify which style eyes you'd like (Indianhead or Arrowhead). Injun Engine Inside specify, Black or Yellow.

Shipping is in the lower 48 states and is $7.50 for up to 2 shirts, add $3.75 for each additional shirt (3 or more) The stickers will be shipped inside of the shirt packages at no additional shipping charge. Here's the link to all the shirts, Tank tops, and stickers:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"

Thanks, Brad
    Owner of Indianhead Acres Pontiac T Shirts
    Link to my T Shirts-------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"
    2008 Pontiac Vibe (Salsa)
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2 (Yellow Jacket)
    1986 Pontiac GP 455 Street driven Winston Cup look alike (in the works)
    1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455, T 400, (Red)
    1973 Pontiac Trans Am 455, T 400, (Black)

Comment

Only a little over a week to get in on the special pricing for this group buy. So far I have recieved 1 order for shirts and stickers, Thanks Jakeman17. The cutoff for this special pricing is October 25th at midnite, Thanks for looking.
      Link to my T Shirts-------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"

Comment

It was just soo much to read....

I want design #5 & #9 in black XL.....
        Thats two shirts. Whats the damage with shipping to Texas 78163?
        Give me that and I will paypal you right now.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Lampoon, I sent you a PM. Thanks for the oppourtunity to do the GP with your members on here, and thank you for your order.

Brad

There I kept it short and sweet..................

Comment

I got a reply from Jakeman17 today. He recieved his shirts and sticker and said he wore the shirt to work today. Lampoons 2 shirts also went out in the mail today, GTO (G) ot (T) he (O) riginal Musclecar?, and a PONTIADDICT. Thanks for the orders guys and enjoy your shirts and sticker.

Brad

There's still time to save money and order shirts til midnite October 25 th.

Comment

Here are some of the Shirts that are available thru Saturday Oct 25th for the reduced Group buy pricing outlined above. Don't wait and pay more later. PM me with any questions, concerns, or orders. And here is the link to all the products available in the group buy til Saturday. Just click on the picture to see a larger view and a brief description of each shirt on this link;
              http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"
              Thanks, Brad

Comment

Come on people!!

I brought him here cause yall said you wanted a shirt.

MODS:

Comment

TY Lampoon. BTW the "Pontiac Blue" that is touched upon earlier in this thread and on the back of the PONTIADDICT shirt, is shown on the second image, The shirt that says "Pure Pontiac The Heart Of The Immortal Indian". And now you know the rest of the story..........

Comment

Just over 1 day left and this price is gone, 12 midnite on Saturday nite Oct, 25th. So far 2 people have ordered out of 13 that signed up to purchase at the GB price in just over 3 weeks. Well TY to the 2 that did honor their commitment, and the rest, well just suffice to say with this kind of commitment 15.4%, I won't be investing any of my money in designing and marketing a G6 T shirt. BTW if you didn't signup and you still wish to purchase any of the shirts for the same pricing just PM me, and as long as I have Paypal by tomorrow nite midnite, you'll get the same pricing as anyone that has signed up for the group buy.

Here's what I said initially about bringing a G6 T Shirt to market: [Quote] "I was also asked about the possibility of making a G6 T shirt and the same holds true, if there is sufficient interest I would consider it, as it costs about $500 to have each different design shirt brought into a first run with setup, artwork and initial minimum order."
                    There's not sufficient interest in my book, someone else besides me can make a G6 shirt and rake in the money....I'll pass....LOL.

Thanks Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Sirrotica
                      Just over 1 day left and this price is gone, 12 midnite on Saturday nite Oct, 25th. So far 2 people have ordered out of 13 that signed up to purchase at the GB price in just over 3 weeks. Well TY to the 2 that did honor their commitment, and the rest, well just suffice to say with this kind of commitment 15.4%, I won't be investing any of my money in designing and marketing a G6 T shirt. BTW if you didn't signup and you still wish to purchase any of the shirts for the same pricing just PM me, and as long as I have Paypal by tomorrow nite midnite, you'll get the same pricing as anyone that has signed up for the group buy.

Here's what I said initially about bringing a G6 T Shirt to market:
                      "I was also asked about the possibility of making a G6 T shirt and the same holds true, if there is sufficient interest I would consider it, as it costs about $500 to have each different design shirt brought into a first run with setup, artwork and initial minimum order."
                      There's not sufficient interest in my book, someone else besides me can make a G6 shirt and rake in the money....I'll pass....LOL.

Thanks Brad
                      wow im sorry to hear that soo many people have backed out. cheapass mofos can't even spend $20 on a shirt.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                      Show
                      -20% tint
                      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                        Originally posted by Sirrotica

Here's what I said initially about bringing a G6 T Shirt to market:
                        "I was also asked about the possibility of making a G6 T shirt and the same holds true, if there is sufficient interest I would consider it, as it costs about $500 to have each different design shirt brought into a first run with setup, artwork and initial minimum order."

Thanks Brad
                        wow im sorry to hear that soo many people have backed out. cheapass mofos can't even spend $20 on a shirt.
                        And with their GB discount it wasn't $20, only $18 and the single sided shirts were only $13.50. Oh well no sense worrying about it as there's less than 3 hours left and they aren't going to come thru after they promised me sales of 15 or so shirts. It's not my loss I will sell the shirts, just not today. My sales so far this year are approx 420 shirts and this is the first time in 4 years I have ever offered a group discount, all the other shirts have sold at full price. Guess who really loses, the people on this board that wanted a new G6 shirt. You have to know if you don't support vendors they aren't going to support you. Back to Performance Years, in my opinion the best Pontiac B/B on the net. My sincere thanks to the people that asked me to offer this GB, and those that supported this effort and followed through on their commitments. Yall have a nice day.............

Brad

Comment

Glad your business is on the up and up and i hope it continues its sucess.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint

Comment

wait! wtf i must of missed this shirt somehow. this shirt would piss off a lot of my friends including Andy. i must have it. you have a PM.

Show
                            -20% tint

Comment

Just got my shirts. They look awesome!! Thanks Brad!!

MODS:

Comment

Lampoon, TY and I hope you enjoy the shirts.... Leon has also messaged me and he also wants at least 1 shirt, maybe another as I told him the second will ship for the same price as a single shirt. He responded before the deadline and I will honor the same GB price for him. Again sincerest thanks to all that purchased shirts and stickers and I hope that you will enjoy your purchases for a long while. Even though the GB is over I would be happy to fill any other orders at regular price for anyone that decides they might still like a shirt or two from our selection. BTW Leon that shirt is the very first shirt I had printed, and is still to this day a great selling shirt. As you may have noticed it really disturbs the guys in the chevy camp and it gives the Pontiac guys something to chuckle about...LMAO

Brad Yost
                                Indianhead Acres / Pontiac Tee Shirts

Comment

Working...
                                X