Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GB T-shirt interest thread- PONTIADDICT Get in now!!!

I was asked here by one of the members of your board, Lampoon, to answer any questions about the PONTIADDICT shirts, and a posssible group buy. To answer about the, to as opposed too, it was corrected on the latest run of shirts. There are stickers to go along with the shirt in case anyone has interest in those. He asked me about a group buy, and I told him that I would consider it as long as there was sufficient interest in it to generate sale of enough shirts. Someone asked about sizes they are available in small thru 3X and in colors black, white or gray. Please ask me any other questions that are on your mind about this or any other of my shirts. I was also asked about the possibility of making a G6 T shirt and the same holds true, if there is sufficient interest I would consider it, as it costs about $500 to have each different design shirt brought into a first run with setup, artwork and initial minimum order. Ask away I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Thanks, Brad Yost
    Owner of Indianhead Acres Pontiac T Shirts
    Link to my T Shirts-------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"
    2008 Pontiac Vibe (Salsa)
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2 (Yellow Jacket)
    1986 Pontiac GP 455 Street driven Winston Cup look alike (in the works)
    1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455, T 400, (Red)
    1973 Pontiac Trans Am 455, T 400, (Black)

Comment

Enough interest in a G6 shirt?
      O, I bet we could get that easy.
      I would love one myself

Originally posted by acxdarlene
      no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Well...looks like there is interest. What can you do for us Brad?

And hurry. Today is Payday and the money is going fast!!
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

1. Lampoon - black addict xl shirt
          2. matt07
          3. Oldtimer
          4. uzun1986
          5. FLRNEMT - black addict xl shirt
          6. ajnjennsg6 - black addict 3x shirt
          7. ajnjennsg6 - white addict 3x shirt
          8. Jeffro - black addict xl shirt
          9. canadian6er
          10. acxdarlene - black addict small shirt
          11. 08blackgt - um, black..........yall arent shocked
          12. espinoza510- black addict 3x shirt

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

2. matt07
            3. Oldtimer
            4. uzun1986
            9. canadian6er-black addict large shirt

cold air intake, painted engine bay, zzp strut bar, GM lip kit, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, chrome handles ,pillar posts,painted calipers,painted mirror covers,custom dual exhaust
            interrior blue LED's , front and rear dart overlays
            MODS to come ...MPD or GXP hood,and 91 octane tune (waiting on rear tail lights)

Comment

I Know the thread is about the PONTIADDICT shirt, but I have a question. Are there any other shirts of the 11 designs available, that any members here would want in conjunction with the PONTIADDICT? There are 2 reasons for asking this, I would offer any of the other designs at the same discount as the PONTIADDICT shirt if they were ordered at the same time. Also the prepaid mailer I use has room for 2 shirts in it and the shipping for the second shirts is for all intensive purposes free, as long as it's to the same address. I could also offer the PONTIADDICT stickers, or any of the stickers that you'd like, as long as they could be shipped with a shirt in the same mailer. Here's the deal I propose for this group buy, $1.50 off any single sided shirt these are (designs #1 and#7). $2.00 off any double sided shirts (designs#2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11). Womens Tank tops are also available in (designs 3,5,6 and 7). The regular pricing is, single sided shirts are $15, they would now be $13.50, double sided shirts are $20, they would now be $18. Add $2 for sizes 2X and 3X in any design. In addition any stickers would be 2 for $10, $5 for each aditional sticker (3 or more) mix or match along with the purchase of any shirt (they are regularly $6.50 each).I don't have a picture posted of the PONTIADDICT sticker, but I will post one if there is interest. Shipping for up to 2 shirts is $7.50 in the continental U.S (add $3.75 each for 3 or more shirts), stickers will be shipped with the shirts negating any further shipping charges. The time constraint is payment must be recieved by me by October 25th 2008. USPS money order or Paypal are the types of payments I accept. I want to thank Lampoon for inviting me over to your board to participate in this project. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I will answer any of them that you post here. Link to shirts and stickers: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
              Thanks Brad
              Edit 7:00 PM 10/4/08: I have since added the pictures of the PONTIADDICT stickers to my pictures at the link. You'll notice that the sticker is available with both Indianhead eyes (that match the shirt) or Arrowhead eyes. And before anyone asks, I will answer the next question. The shirts only have the Indianhead eyes and no I don't have any shirts with the Arrowhead eyes. It would require another big investment to carry both styles of shirts, plus more stock required to take to shows. I already have to have a Vibe with a trailer to haul everything as it is.
              Link to my T Shirts-------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all"

Comment

No questions or comments in 2 days??

Comment

Got any chevy shirts? or just ponti?
                  I can never have enough car shirts

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                  no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

so what kinda price we looking at here?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirrotica
                      I Know the thread is about the PONTIADDICT shirt, but I have a question. Are there any other shirts of the 11 designs available, that any members here would want in conjunction with the PONTIADDICT? There are 2 reasons for asking this, I would offer any of the other designs at the same discount as the PONTIADDICT shirt if they were ordered at the same time. Also the prepaid mailer I use has room for 2 shirts in it and the shipping for the second shirts is for all intensive purposes free, as long as it's to the same address. I could also offer the PONTIADDICT stickers, or any of the stickers that you'd like, as long as they could be shipped with a shirt in the same mailer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      -Here's the deal I propose for this group buy, $1.50 off any single sided shirt these are (designs #1 and#7). $2.00 off any double sided shirts (designs#2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11). Womens Tank tops are also available in (designs 3,5,6 and 7). The regular pricing is, single sided shirts are $15, they would now be $13.50, double sided shirts are $20, they would now be $18. Add $2 for sizes 2X and 3X in any design. In addition any stickers would be 2 for $10, $5 for each aditional sticker (3 or more) mix or match along with the purchase of any shirt (they are regularly $6.50 each).I don't have a picture posted of the PONTIADDICT sticker, but I will post one if there is interest. Shipping for up to 2 shirts is $7.50 in the continental U.S (add $3.75 each for 3 or more shirts), stickers will be shipped with the shirts negating any further shipping charges. The time constraint is payment must be recieved by me by October 25th 2008. USPS money order or Paypal are the types of payments I accept. I want to thank Lampoon for inviting me over to your board to participate in this project. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I will answer any of them that you post here. Link to shirts and stickers: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... ?start=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Brad
                      Edit 7:00 PM 10/4/08: I have since added the pictures of the PONTIADDICT stickers to my pictures at the link. You'll notice that the sticker is available with both Indianhead eyes (that match the shirt) or Arrowhead eyes. And before anyone asks, I will answer the next question. The shirts only have the Indianhead eyes and no I don't have any shirts with the Arrowhead eyes. It would require another big investment to carry both styles of shirts, plus more stock required to take to shows. I already have to have a Vibe with a trailer to haul everything as it is.
                      1. I covered the pricing in this post . I also listed the link to see all the 11 designs I have available [see above].^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2. Only Pontiac shirts. I only do shirts for the brand I feel loyalty towards. I've been raised in a Pontiac family, and carry on the tradition. As in PONTIADDICT, and yes I bleed Pontiac blue when cut.

Comment

2. matt07
                        3. Oldtimer
                        4. uzun1986
                        13. Jakeman17 - black and white addict shirt Medium
                        87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
                        90 Eagle Talon TSI
                        09 G6 Progression(New Car)
                        My Progression

Comment

Are you going to be able to edit the to vs too problem?
                          Originally posted by jeffro
                          nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

I was asked here by one of the members of your board, Lampoon, to answer any questions about the PONTIADDICT shirts, and a posssible group buy. To answer about the, to as opposed too, it was corrected on the latest run of shirts. There are stickers to go along with the shirt in case anyone has interest in those. He asked me about a group buy, and I told him that I would consider it as long as there was sufficient interest in it to generate sale of enough shirts. Someone asked about sizes they are available in small thru 3X and in colors black, white or gray. Please ask me any other questions that are on your mind about this or any other of my shirts. I was also asked about the possibility of making a G6 T shirt and the same holds true, if there is sufficient interest I would consider it, as it costs about $500 to have each different design shirt brought into a first run with setup, artwork and initial minimum order. Ask away I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Thanks, Brad Yost
                            I addressed that question on my first post, see above.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing snippy here, just highlighting what I had already posted so it wasn't overlooked again

Comment

Thanks, Brad Yost
                              I addressed that question on my first post, see above.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              LOL DAMN my bad. sheesh people are snippy. part of the reason I stay off the site now....
                              Originally posted by jeffro
                              nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

2. matt07
                                3. Oldtimer
                                4. uzun1986
                                13. Jakeman17 - black and white addict shirt Medium and a Pontiaddict sticker
                                87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
                                90 Eagle Talon TSI
                                09 G6 Progression(New Car)
                                My Progression

Comment

Working...
                                X