This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first order as new reginal mod :)

Now that iv been selected to be the new regional mod for the Southwest section, id like to get a lot more participation in getting more member from our region on this forum. All the other regions have quite a few really active members. I myself have have made flyers but haven't really had any success....I seen in another part of this forum where someone (can't remember his name) made some type of business cards. I myself am gonna print me some of those to pass around to g6's that I see. So lets try and get some more people on the forum and some more from this region so we can get some decent meets put together!!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Re: first order as new reginal mod

that other member u can remember his name was me and WhiteSedanMan , yah i think think the west coast and southwest has the least amount of active members .

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
      that other member u can remember his name was me and WhiteSedanMan , yah i think think the west coast and southwest has the least amount of active members .
      Oh, yeah it was you and whitesandman. Very cool idea on the business cards though. And I think it would be even good if we can get more members to become apart of this forum.

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

if some1 make me buisness cards i can give out like 6 just in my neighborhood (about 5 g6's and 1 malibu ss)
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

thats the goal, and if u want (not sure which card u liked mine or whitesedans) i can make one with ur name on it and send u a file and u can print at home.
          i think since i have made them i have but 4 or 5 cards out. no response yet, i think im going to have to add some stuff to be more friendly, and inviting

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

^^^^yeah, that would be great if you could do that for me. I appriciate it! Thanks

Comment

thats the goal, and if u want (not sure which card u liked mine or whitesedans) i can make one with ur name on it and send u a file and u can print at home.
              i think since i have made them i have but 4 or 5 cards out. no response yet, i think im going to have to add some stuff to be more friendly, and inviting
              Put in there "Every new member receives CRABS courtesy of Lampoon the Tycoon"

Get cracking Pooners!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

The reason theres probably less members in the southwest is probably the population and amount of big cities is less than the East coast.
                Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

lol it was funnier when pooners was spellin reginal

anyways, if yall do something relatively close to me, im in. they dont do anything by me.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                  no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

ya if u can make some 4 me too it would be sweet.
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Working...
                    X